Fourteen.

warning: graphic content ahead

"I don't have any friends? I wanna go ta' da' mall." Kane asked curiously.

"Just Malik. You were kind of mean before you lost your memory, so everyone kind of steered clear of you." Alexander stated, which was partially true.

Even while working at the fight club, Kane was rough around the edges. He didn't talk to or hang out with anyone, he was just Kane. No one probably even noticed that he hadn't been to work in two weeks. All he did was fight, go home, repeat. It was what drew Alexander to him. Kane was simply a mystery.

"Maybe I can call him and we can go out. Maybe it'll refresh my memory."

That was the last thing Alexander needed. He didn't want Malik to tell Kane about their past rendezvous. He was so close to having Kane.

"I'll call Aiden and ask him if Malik can meet you there. I have a meeting to go to later on." Alexander informed him as he drove. He didn't feel like having a chauffeur today so he drove them around.

He did bring security with him though. The two guards were currently sitting in the backseat entertaining themselves with their phones.

"I'll do it." Kane picked up Alexander's phone from the cupholder and went to the contacts. He was surprised that Alexander only had a handful of contacts in his phone. He clicked on Aiden's number and dialed it.

The sound rang through the stereo. After the third ring, Aiden picked up.

"Talk." He answered rudely. It was how he and Alexander always greeted each other on the phone.

Kane looked at the phone as if he was staring at Aiden himself.

"Hold up. Where I'm from, we speak befo' any conversation start. It's hey, how ya' doin'? How ya' mama 'nem. Not no damn talk. Now start ova'." Kane said sternly.

The guards chuckled at Kane's response, Alexander just smiled at him. Man, he loved this boy.

"Alex, you better get him." Aiden snapped.

"I ain't scared of Alex. What he gon' do?" Kane caught Alexander glaring at him out the corner of his eye.

"You weren't saying that this morning." Alexander joked, making Kane slap his arm playfully.

"Anyways, I'm tryna go ta' da' mall. Can Malik come wit' me?"

"Will security be with you?"

"Security fa' what? I ain't a celebrity." Kane laughed.

"Wow, there's so much Alexander hasn't told you." Aiden figured now was the perfect time to stir the pot and get Alexander riled up.

Kane snapped his head towards, "I'll leave that up to you two to discuss. And yes, Malik can go to the mall with you. We'll meet you there, bye."

Kane disconnected the call and looked over at Alexander.

"Ya' got some explainin' ta' do."

"We'll talk later, Kane."

"Nah, ain't no talkin' lata'. What ya' keepin' from me?" Kane folded his arms over his chest.

"Kane, just drop it." Alexander didn't want to talk about it now. He wanted to wait until he got home or to a stopping point to focus all his attention on Kane.