Fifteen.

Kane jolted awake as he felt a hand on his arm. He assumed it was Alexander, flinching away and covering himself with his arms.

"Please no more, I'm sorry!"

"Hey, hey, it's okay, bebé. It's me, Sophia." Kane opened his eyes slowly, seeing the older, chubby Hispanic woman.

He went to sit up but the sharp pain that shot up his backside made him think otherwise. He groaned in pain.

"I'm here to get you cleaned up." Sophia grabbed the first aid kit from the night stand and begin cleaning up Kane's facial injuries. "Can you open this eye?"

She touched Kane's swollen shut eye, making him jump from the soreness.

"No."

"I'm so sorry he did this to you, senõr." She looked at him with empathy.

"I'll be okay." He assured her, more so himself.

Once Sophia finished his face, she moved down to his private area. It was swollen and reddened due to being overused last night. The mixture of blood and semen that had pooled between his legs had now dried up, smearing on his thighs and staining the sheets.

"I need to clean you down here. I don't want you to get an infection."

Kane simply nodded his head, a single tear trailed down his cheek.

"Why didn't ya' come help me? I called fa' ya' and ya' didn't com-come save me." He choked on a sob.

"I'm so sorry, senõr, but Senõr Ross would kill me and mi familia if I interfered."

Kane understood. It was the same thing Malik had told him when they were out yesterday.

She stood Kane up slowly and helped him to the bathtub. He leaned against the back of the tub as she turned the water on for him. Once the tub was full, Sophia cut the faucet off. Kane just stared blankly at the wall as Sophia lathered a bathing towel with soap. She gently cleaned Kane's skin as if he was a fragile baby. He tensed up as her hands moved under the water to clean his area.

"Calm down, bebé. I promise it's not going to hurt. Just let me clean you, por favor." Kane was skeptical, slowly nodding his head.

"W-Wait! Can I hold ya' hand? Fa' reassurance?" Kane asked shamefully.

"No problema." She smiled warmly at Kane.

Kane grasped her hand softly.

She cleaned Kane quickly, her hand never leaving his grasp as she did so.

...

Kane limped down the stairs slowly, hearing multiple voices. The last person he wanted to see right now was Alexander, but he was so hungry. His stomach grumbled loudly as he made his way into the kitchen. He saw the breakfast that was already made on the island. Sophia must've prepared breakfast before she woke him. He grabbed a glass plate from the cabinet and began piling food on it.

"Dusha!" Kane cringed at the nickname.

He followed the voice, finding Alexander and a room full of his men. Everyone stared at him as he walks in. Maybe it was his face, maybe it was the limp, maybe it was how the briefs he wore revealed his plump backside. Alexander looked him up and down before finally staring at his face. Kane wanted to smirk as he saw the bruises and scratches he left on Alexander's skin. Alexander wrapped his arm around Kane's tense body, pulling him into his lap. Kane ignored the pain that shot up his back.

"What are you doing up so early?" He asked Kane.

"I was gettin' breakfast."

"When you're done come in here with me."