Three.

Kane froze as he felt the cold metal pressed against his temple. He was petrified of guns.

Not again, he thought. He was reliving this torture once again.

Alexander, on the other hand, was beyond pissed. Kane had ran away from him, from their relationship. Not only did this piss Alexander off, but he was embarrassed. He was livid that he had to explain to his parents that he had to postpone the engagement party for a few hours because Kane wanted to run away.

"You were trying to leave me, huh? You come to a hotel to talk on the phone with some bitch, huh?" Alexander scoffed, but Kane wasn't paying attention.

His mind was somewhere else.

"I see a blue one and a red one, daddy!" A five year old Kane pointed towards the cars that passed by with excitement.

His favorite thing to do.

"Hea' ya' go, love." Kane's mother, Kandyce, sat down on the porch beside them, two glasses of fresh squeezed lemonade in hand.

"Thank ya', mama." Kane took the small glass and began to sip from it.

"When are we movin', Amir?" Kandyce asked Kane's father, a concerned look on her face.

"Dis weekend baybeh, I promise."

"Good. I can't take dis no longa'." She uttered in relief.

"Daddy, look! It's a black car too!"

It was too late. The back window rolled down and the barrel of a gun pointed out and began to fire. The glass of lemonade in Kane's hand was shattered by a bullet.

Kane watched in horror as the bullets entered his parents' bodies.

Pow! A bullet to his mother's chest and stomach.

Pow! A shot to his father's head and neck.

"No survivors."

And that's when it happened, the barrel was aimed at him and he froze in fear.

Pow! A shot right to Kane's head.

Alexander slapped Kane across his face, bringing him back to his senses. He grabbed Kane by the neck and pulled him close.

"Keep sitting here like you don't fucking hear me! Testing me is not something you wanna do right now, Kane!" Alexander waved the gun around as he spoke, making Kane flinch.

"Please don't use dat." He never took his eyes from the gun.

Alexander noticed the terrified look on his face and smirked. In just a matter of seconds, Alexander knew how to make Kane vulnerable.

"This?" Alexander waved it tauntingly. "What would you do for me not to use this?"

"A-Anything."

The smirk on Alexander's face never faltered.

"Hm." He let go of Kane's neck, "Get on your knees."