Forty-One.

"You should've just let me die." Aiden muttered softly as he rode in the passenger seat of Alexander's truck. Alexander had injected him with a mild sedative, making him fairly calm.

"What kind of brother would I be if I did that?" Alexander never took his eyes off the road. He was on a mission.

His knuckles whitened as he gripped the steering wheel tightly. The only thing on his mind right now was murdering his father.

"I tried to kill you and I had Kane kidnapped. I don't deserve to live after that." Aiden dozed off while he spoke only to wake back up.

"I promised Malik that I wouldn't kill you and after hearing what father did to you..." Alexander trailed off.

"What are... you going to do with... him?"

Alexander pulled into the driveway of his parents' home.

"I'm going to kill him." Alexander excited the truck, tucking his gun in the waistband of his pants.

He walked hastily to his parents front door, banging on it loudly. He knocked until the door was opened by his parents' butler. He pushed past the older man and stormed off to where he knew his father would be, his office.

"Master Alexander, you cannot enter until I tell Master Arthur that you're here." The butler moved in front of him, blocking his way of the door.

"Move." Alexander said lowly. The butler was frightened by the shockingly calm voice that Alexander spoke in. A calm Alexander was never good.

"I-I... yes sire." He stepped out of Alexander's way, allowing him to open the office door and invite himself in.

His father was inside with his mother, who sat staring at him as if he were scum on the bottom of her shoe. They both turned their attention to Alexander once they'd heard the door open. His mother smiled at him while his father just stared at him with a bored expression.

"Don't you ev-" Alexander removed the gun from the waistband of his pants and shot his father in the shoulder.

Arthur let out a pained groan as he grabbed his shoulder to stop the bleeding. His mother remained silent, wanting him to pull the trigger again.

"Did you rape Aiden?"

Arthur grimaced, "Who told you that, Aiden? He's delusional!"

"Being your son is enough to drive anyone insane." Alexander stated through gritted teeth. "Now I'm going to ask again, did you rape Aiden?"

"No-" Alexander shot Arthur in his other shoulder.

Alexander took a seat on the oak desk, smirking as he twirled the gun in his fingertips.

"I have a fun idea. Let's play hangman with a little twist. You answer my question incorrectly, I shoot you. Yeah?"

Joy just stood back with tears in her eyes, "Did you really?" She asked Arthur who writhed on the floor in pain.

Arthur didn't answer. Alexander walked forward and pushed him out of the chair he sat in, stepping on his injured shoulder.

"My mother asked a question. She deserves an answer." Arthur eyed Alexander warily, who had now cocked his head to the side tauntingly and was staring it him with a bloodthirsty look.

"I don't owe her a dam-" Alexander whacked Arthur over the nose with the gun in his hand. Alexander jacked Arthur up by his blood stained shirt, making them eye to eye.

"You're going to tell her what you fucking did even if I have to carve it out of you." Alexander smirked.

"I didn-" Alexander pistol whipped him again, this time he didn't stop at one blow. With each word, he mercilessly hit Arthur with the pistol. "Wrong... answer... Arthur."