Thirteen.

"I'm sorry, Aiden." Malik sat on the bed nervously.

"I won't ask you to take your clothes off again." Aiden snapped impatiently.

"P-" Malik's head flew to the side as Aiden backhanded him.

"You think it's okay to disrespect me? After all I've done for you."

"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to upset you."

"Why do you insist on disobeying me. You'd think after the way I beat your ass the other day you'd have more sense." Aiden took off his dress shirt, tossing it to the ground.

The tears began to flow like rivers from Malik's eyes. Everything began to hit him all at once as he wrapped his arms around himself and brought his knees to his chest, beginning to sob.

"Why did it have to be me? Why did you have to pick me to marry you? I was happy. I didn't ask for any of this. I didn't ask to marry you. I didn't ask to be raped. I didn't ask to be pregnant with a child I don't want!" Malik looked up at Aiden who stared at him with an unreadable expression, "Look at me. Look at my face and my body. You say that you love me and that you want me to be happy but this isn't love. These bruises on my body aren't anything to be happy about."

Aiden watched Malik as he broke down. Dr. Abram had informed him that Malik would have mood swings due to his hormones. He didn't know what to do.

"Can we just talk about this, please? I just want to see them. I won't tell them anything. I just want to let them know I'm okay and safe. I promise if you let me see them, I won't try to escape again." Malik stared up at Aiden with his big glossy, light brown eyes. They were so captivating to Aiden. They looked like deep pools of honey.

"If I let you see them, no more escaping ever?" Aiden asked.

"If you let me see them as much as I want, I promise you, I won't ever try to escape again." Malik answered truthfully.

"How do I know you're telling the truth?" Aiden smirked.

"I have no reason to lie. I just want to see them." He uttered hopelessly.

Aiden analyzed his for a few moments before he finally answered.

"Kathy will pack you some belongings for our flight in the morning. Don't make me regret this, Malik." He leaned down and kissed Malik's forehead, "Or you'll be paying with your family's life."

Malik was making a deal with the devil.

...

God, was he breathtaking.

Alexander watched Kane as he slept peacefully. He examined the face of the boy who stole his heart as if he'd never seen it before. Kane was a beauty, from the numerous, yet randomly placed freckles that littered his face to the small scars that were displayed. Alexander rubbed Kane's side, tracing his toned figure sensually. He could watch Kane sleep all day, but they had things to do. Alexander had meetings to attend and Kane wanted to go shopping. He pecked Kane's lips before nudging him.

"Dusha, wake up." He shook Kane lightly.

"Hmmm.." Kane hummed, not opening his eyes.

"Wake up, love." He pecked Kane's forehead.