Twenty-One.

Kane grunted loudly as he woke up with an ear splitting headache. He felt something thick and warm on the side of his face. He attempted to raise his hand to see what the substance was only to find out that his hands were bound to the chair he sat in. He looked down to see the top of his white shirt stained with blood. The empty room he was in was cold enough for him to see his breath.

"I see you're awake." A voice broke through the eerie silence of the room. Kane's eyes snapped towards the figure, only to see there were five of them.

Kane didn't respond, he knew his mouth would get him in trouble.

"He's talking to you." A man with a low haircut and a nose ring stated.

"Why ya' doin' this ta' me?"

"Well then since you won't talk I will." Clarence chuckled.

Kane looked at the man in front of him with disgust.

"I thought we were friends." He muttered.

"Friends?" Clarence chuckled as he looked around at his partners, "Friends?"

Clarence and his friends burst into a fit of laughter, Kane looking on in confusion.

"Did you really think I wanted to be friends with the likes of you? I don't like stuck up men, especially ones who have a past of sleeping with older men and lying about it

"Did you really think I wanted to be friends with the likes of you? I don't like stuck up men, especially ones who have a past of sleeping with older men and lying about it."

"What ya' talkin' 'bout?" Kane asked nervously.

"Oh yeah, we know about you." Clarence clicked his teeth with a smirk. "How you used to let my brother dick you down in the dark."

There was only one person other than Alexander who he'd slept with unwillingly

"C-Clint? Dat's ya' brotha'?" Kane felt his heart drop to the pit of his stomach.

Clarence didn't answer him.

"I bet you're wondering why you're here. It's quite simple if you ask me. Your husband has something that my brother wants. You. You're going to pay for what you did to him." Clarence said, "This would've been less painful if you would've just let me take you out. All I had to do was chloroform you and you wouldn't be so bruised up. You just had to be stuck up and make things harder for yourself."