Chapter 27

Chapter 27

You're so getting it

Becca's POV

Be normal, be normal. DO NOT stare at him for too long and definitely DO NOT picture him shirtless. I repeatedly told myself.

Right now i'm heading to class. This is the first class I've had with James since we kissed. What makes me even more nervous is the fact that Charlie's not here with me. I called her this morning to confirm her ride but all I got was her voice mail. Lucky for me my mother offered to drive me to class.

I have James' class every Monday, Wednesday and Friday . Today is Wednesday and i'm a bit gutted that I wont see him in class the other days since we sort of solidified what we actually are.

-----------

I sat in my usual seat waiting for James to make his appearance known.

After the intense kissing session we both shared, the two of us went through guidelines that we should follow in order for us not to get caught. One of the guidelines is what i've been repeating to myself all morning.

"Becca?"

I looked over to where I heard the familiar voice; Max.

"Oh hey Max." I said awkwardly remembering the text James sent to him.

"What happened yesterday, did I do something wrong?" He asked with a hurt expression clear on him face.

"About that... " I said before I was cut off.

"This is not like you Becca, I'ts so out of your character to be so cold and a bit-"

Before Max could continue his insult James walked into the class and as usual he looked hot.

"You should probably leave." I said to Max knowing exactly what he was about to call me.

"Gummy I didn't mean it." Max apologized.

Just as I was about to say something James spoke up.

"Miss.Mclarin, and Mr.George I would advise the both of you to quiet down or the both of you can leave and make my life so much easier." James said.

I quickly nodded my head but deep down I was extremely turned on.

"Yes Professor." I said out loud.

James gave me a look and quickly sat on his chair which was behind his desk.

"Today's class will be a studying session, please open your lecture packet and read from pages 67-88."

I opened my bag as Max left and sat in another seat. Before I could even get the packet out my phone vibrated telling me I had a text message.

Contact name:

James- You're so getting it... My house at 7.

Me: Why?

James: I think you know why Becs...

------------------

Like I said, this is a short update and a filler as well but I just wanted to thank you all for over a 100 votes last chapter.

- Cassie xx

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! :D