Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Whiskey on rocks

-----------

Becca's POV

Once Damien finally decided to shut up I focused my attention on James. He stood at the front of the conference room with both his arms crossed in front of him. This just made his muscles more noticeable and believe me when I say drool started to come out of my mouth. I quickly wiped it away and looked around hoping no one caught my doings, luckily no one did.

"Damien is there a dry erase marker any where in this room?" James asked.

"No but I can get one from my office quickly." Damien answered back.

Before James could even say a thing Damien rushed out of the room and was back within seconds.

"How fast was that?" Damien asked. His chest was rising and falling and you could hear him trying to muffle his panting.

"Yeah that was pretty quick dude." Todd said.

"Why thank you blondie."

"Okay so I will write down the groups and you all tell me what you are planning to do. After that I would direct you to the lab, to talk to some doctors here, or to work on computers,okay?"

We all nodded and with that James called out the first group to hear what they are going to do. By the time he called our group Max spoke up and told him what we would be doing.

"Okay so you guys will stay here with the laptops then."

---------

Once James got everyone down four doctors entered the room and escorted the people who needed to talk to them for the project while Damien took the few student to the lab for the project. There was only 12 students left including Max, Charlie and I.

"So lets get started shall we?" and with that, we started to do our work.

James POV

Since it was Friday Andy called for a night out with just us guys and an open bar at Jax's pub. Everyone met up at my house before we left so we can catch the taxi van together. I volunteered to be the one sober watching out for the guys but Peter said that I must live life and stop being the daddy. His words not mine.

"The van is here!" Peter screamed.

With that we all headed inside the van and waited the 8 minutes it took to get there. By the time we reached the pub it was 1:18 am. The night was still young.

Before we entered I could hear the music playing which calmed my nerves down.

"So James, you don't have classes until Monday... Will you let loose tonight" Tristen asked.

"I don't know, You know how I get when I am drunk." I said trying not to remember all the horrible hangovers I had in the past."

"Oh I know but that's what makes things fun."

I just shook my head and followed the rest of the guys to the bar.

It was the 50th anniversary of Jax's pub so he invited all his good friends from the community to celebrate hence the open bar.

"So boys what are we going to start with first. Light or heavy?" Andy asked.

"Heavy" we all said in unison.

Andy and I ordered Whiskey on rocks, Peter ordered 4 Vodka shots, and Tristen and Damien ordered 4 shots of rum each.

Since it was an open bar we ordered more drinks and kept it like that.

-----------

**Narrators POV [Because the boys are too drunk to speak right now]

The guys were enjoying them selves, letting loose and doing what they love to do... hang out with each other because honestly there is nothing better than cracking a joke rather than work the busy jobs that they each have.

Like always the guys start telling secrets once they are drunk so tonight was no different.

"Okay my turn, my confession is that when I work late I just wear my boxers in my office!!" Damien said busting out in a fit of giggles shortly after.

"Wow I should try that." Peter slurred downing his shot of Tequila that he traded once he finished with all his Vodka shots in record time.

"So my confession is that my car didn't really break down yesterday night, Tricia took it and left town leaving me after we had this huge fight about our sex life." Andy admitted.

This caused the rest of the guys to laugh hysterically.

"Dude I told you, never trust the blondes. They are cute for a moment but would turn on you!" Damien said.

Tristen looked around the room waiting for someone else to spill a secret but the talking has ceased leaving an uncomfortable silence.

"All of us told out confessions, James and Peter it's your turn to spill."

It took a while for James to comprehend what Tristen just said but when he did he said the first thing that came to his mind.

"I like my student and I don't know what to do about it."

Like all the other confessions all the guys laughed and patted James on the back a little too hard for his liking.

"Man let me tell you, if I was a college professor I would be doing more things than just teaching." Andy said which made Tristen laugh.

"Your turn Peter what's your confession?" Damien asked his co worker.

Peter had to think especially hard for this one because having too much alcohol in ones system could mess a guy up.

"Last year I went to watch The Fray in concert and a row ahead of me was this cute brunette. Once the concert ended I walked over to her in hopes of getting her number. So me being me I started to talk to her with all my charm and finally asked her for her number. She looked absolutely startled and the lady who sat next to her spoke up saying that the girl I was speaking to was her daughter and that she was only 16."

Unlike the other times there was silence shared between the four hearing the story.

"Damn Pedophile man!" Damien said.

Embarrassment became evident in Peter because his face instantly turned red. He had hoped the guys would think it had been the alcohol that cause his face to heat up so quickly.

"Okay guys I think we had enough to drink, lets get out of here" Andy said shocking the guys with how he was able to talk with out slurring.

Back at the cab Tristen offered the guys a stay at his old family house where there were plenty of bedrooms for his friends to sleep being that he once lived in a mansion. Not only that but it would be cheaper to take a cab one direction rather than five.

James quickly agreed without knowing what or who would be waiting for him once he arrives.

---------------

I know this is a short update but you guys wanted It. Make sure you fan, vote and comment below your answer to my question...Who is your favorite character and why?

I really appreciate all the love I got last chapter 17 votes!! and 8 comments!! you guys are killing me!

Cassie xx