Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I almost passed out just staring at his well defined muscles.

The pic above is not the professor. I just posted this pic because they have a very similar physic
---------------

The day went by smoothly with my other class, Physics, but no matter what I couldn't stop thinking about Professor Carter. Professor James Carter. I just can't get enough of his name, It's just so damn perfect!

It's now 3:48 and the bus is late. I seriously need a car, But unlike most of the people in this college my parents aren't so fortunate when it comes to money. I live on the other side of town where there are only two story houses instead of the basic 3 or 4 story houses. While waiting I recognized a tall figure.

It was Professor. Carter!

I quickly put on my hood hiding the profile of my face but I was still able to see him. He had a black looking messenger bag. I watched him take it off his shoulders as he opened the back door to his Range Rover and plopped it in. He then stepped into the driver's seat with such ease and drove off breaking all the laws due to the fact that he was speeding out of the teachers parking lot and into the main road that lead to the highway.

As soon as he left my heart beat started to slow down and went back to normal. The bus finally came. 20 minutes due to all the excessive stops I finally got home.

"Mommy i'm home!" I yelled from the top of my lungs.

I literally dropped my boots and hoodie on the floor by the door.

"Hey sweetie!, how was your first day?" she asked while embracing me.

"Great!" I said beaming

"Good, You like all your classes so far?"

I just nodded thinking about my first class. Human Anatomy.

My mother's smile suddenly turned in to a frown."Becca how many times do I have to say don't leave your stuff on the floor, I had all girls for a reason!" She shouted.

"Sorry" I said while  grabbing my stuff.

"Don't make me say it again, anyways want to come with me to the market?"

"No, I have 115 questions that must be completed by tomorrow's class. But can you please get Nutella?" I asked while pouting my lips.

"Becca, you know the rules. Only necessities, besides Nutella is expensive."

I groaned mumbling things I shouldn't. I walked upstairs to my room and plopped down on my twin size bed.

My room was probably the size of a standard women's bathroom in most high schools (small).

I took the blue packet out of my bag and started the worst 7 hours of my life! It's now 10:45 pm and I am exhausted! I answered every question truthfully and for the ones that I didn't know I looked them up on Google.[You can never go wrong with Google].

Setting my alarm clock for tomorrow I slowly drifted off to sleep with only one man in mind. James Carter.

------------------

I sat down in the same seat as I was in yesterday and watched as the classroom filled up with students.

Once it turned 1 my sexy professor walked in looking flustered. It was actually hot how his hair looked a lot messier covering part of his face and how his chest rose more frequent due to the excessive breathing he was doing.

"I'm on time!" He half shouted.

I giggled by his comment, He sounded so happy like he accomplished something great.