Chapter 11

Chapter 11

That's Charlie

-----------

Charlotte's POV

"Oh crap, oh crap! "

Glancing at my lavender purple bedside clock I realize I'm five minutes late to class. I quickly left my warm comfortable bed and headed towards my bathroom. 20 minutes later I was in my car with no breakfast.

Sorry Helga.

Now I'm going to be tired, hungry, and cranky in class. On top of that were having some stupid guest speakers today. WOOHOO!! (Note the sarcasm).

I hope I can slip in unnoticed.

Pulling into the student parking lot I finally found a parking spot. Now 30 minutes late I walked towards the lecture hall.

"Hey Charlie!"

I turned around to where I heard the voice but only saw a kid with light brown hair around the corner.

Oh well.

Entering room 211 I was immediately confronted by four faces that I know oh to well.

-------------

Damien's POV

"Dr. Carter do you have everything set up?" Professor. Poster asked me.

"Nathan, how many times do I have to tell you to call me Damien? We're friends and friends call each other by their first names. Am I right?" I asked crossing my arms clearly disappointed at Nathans choice of words.

"Ugh, we just met, like today Dr. Carter." Nathan said making it seem like I'm supposed to understand why he said that.

"Yeah. So."

Nathan rolled his eyes and headed towards Cravin.

"Well someone's moody today." I said under my breath.

"HAHA I heard that." Tristin said while walking towards me.

I was going to say something back but students started piling in one by one.

Andy and Cravin started discussing what should be your goals when it comes to starting a business until a creak came from the other side of the room. The door slowly opened revealing a head full of light brown hair. The face turned around revealing beautiful teal blue eyes that I soon became familiar with.

Charlotte.

"Miss. Baine, you're late." Nathan scolded.

Ease off man!

Charlotte shook her head acknowledging Nathan but not looking at him directly. Why?

"Have a seat." Nathan continued.

Damn she looks pale, almost as if she just seen a ghost or something.

"Rose you're in this class?" Andy asked.

Who the hell is he calling Rose? That's Charlie.

She still didn't speak.

"Don't you mean Charlie?" I asked Andy getting a little pissed that he can mistake her name. I mean look at her! How could you mess up a name that belongs to someone as beautiful as her?

"Yes it's Charlie, but we call her by her middle name ever since we were kids." Andy explained.

"How do you know Rose?" Tristin asked.

"Umm, well..."I began.

"Wait is my sister the girl in the red dress? Tristin asked.

"To be fair you never showed me a picture of her! And you guys call her Rose for goodness sake. How was I supposed to know?" I defended.

"THAT'S OUR SISTER!!! She's 18 you pervert!" Tristen fumed.

"Dr. Carter, gather yourself. We're in front of students." Cravin said calmly.

I nodded my head in respect but my mind kept going a mile a minute.

Wait if Andy and Tristin are Charlotte's brothers than Cravin must be her father. But it can't be. I asked her in the car that night and she said no.

I'm so damn confused.

----------

Charlotte's POV

WHY ARE THEY HERE?

WHY AM I HERE?

WHY AM I JUST STANDING THERE?

I'm such an idiot.

I wish Becca was in this business class with me.

-20 minutes later-

"Class now that we've concluded with basic introductions to business we will have Dr. Carter start." My dad said.

"Hello class, how's it doing in this boring hell hole?" Damien asked.

This causes me to laugh a little. That man has one sense of humor.

"Damien!" Professor. Poster scolded.

"Oh so now you want to call me by my name. Well my invitation for being friends expired 40 minutes ago!" Damien said sharply.

Damien quickly composed himself and began speaking again. But this time he was a lot more serious. I was so used to him joking around about everything, but this side of Damien was attractive, scratch that this side of Damien is sexy!

"Hello class, as you're well aware my name is Dr. Damien Carter. I am the chief of surgery at LA Medical Hospital as well as head of Oncology."

Did he just say LA Medical Hospital? My dad owns that hospital. Crap!

"Now you're probably wondering why I am here in your business class. Well I am the co-owner of LA Medical Hospital and...-"

"What!!!" I said.

"Charlotte. You're in class you should know better than to disrupt someone when they are speaking. "

I was too shocked to respond to my father so I just nodded my head and sat down quietly listening to Damien.

How could I not know this?

~~

So sorry this was shorter than usual.

I promise next chappie will have 3 pages or so.

I also need more Becca and James moments.

Any ideas? Inbox me.

What should be the ship names for Charlotte and Damien?

Damlotte?

Charmien?

Or should I go with their last names.

Barter?

Cartaine?

You decide or come up with something better because I suck! Lol

Comment vote and fan if you haven't already.

Cassie xx