Chapter 10

First I would like to thank everyone for reading my story. Over 700 reads!!! it's unbelievable.

Pic of Max(From The Wanted) on the right --->

Alright back to the story...

Chapter 10

WHAT THE HELL!

------------

James POV

Max who the hell is Max? I asked myself. Damien gave me a look as if saying he's trouble. Heck yeah he's trouble. Especially the way he's looking at Becs as if she were a piece of meat. Why am I so jealous over a man Becs seems to know you may ask.. Well it's quite simple really. I don't like the dude that's drooling over Becs. To me it feels like they have some sort of history.

Becca's POV

Memories started to float around in my head as I reminisced all the good times Max and I shared. Charlie gave me a confused look but I just gave her a look saying that I'll explain later.

"What are you doing here?" I asked staring intently into his grey eyes and still shocked that Max was in the same state as me.

"I got here three weeks ago. I tried calling you with the number I used to have but it said the number was no longer available.

I wanted to face palm myself.

"Yeah I changed it about two years-.. "

I was cut off with the sound of a cough. I turned to see where it came from.

James.

"Yes?"

I asked in an irritated tone.

"I have a class to teach." James said simply.

"Oh yeah I don't want to interrupt you and Chasity." I said harshly.

I grabbed Max's palm and planted my new number on it and with that I exited the classroom not even looking back.

Who does he think he is?

-------------

Charlotte's POV

I can't believe that girl I call my best friend left me! But then again I can't blame her. If I were in her shoes I would of done that same.

---------------------

*Next Day*

Becca's POV

There is no way I'm going back to that man's class. It's worse knowing that I have his class three days out of the four school days I have. My phone went off. I internally groaned thinking it was Charlotte calling again. She has been calling me all morning. I guess she wanted to kill me for leaving her in class alone. I glanced at my phone and was surprised to see it was a unknown number. Should I pick up? What if it's Charlotte calling me from a different number? I decided against my thoughts and picked up waiting to hear Charlie yelling at me through the other line. To my surprise I was welcomed with a slight Northern English accent.

"Hello?" I said.

"Becca?" The man said.

"Yep, this is she... Who's speaking?" I asked politely.

"Becca it's me, Max." He said with a chuckle. "I thought you would just scribble a fake number so you won't have to see me again." He continued.

"And why would I do that to you Bear?" I asked using the old nick name I gave him when we dated. I heard another chuckle come from the other line.