Chapter 13 pt 3

Becca's POV

My second plan seemed to work pretty well if you ask me. Deciding not to wear a bra was genius I tell you. Genius!

"So what's going on in this game right now?" I asked

 Clearly confused.

"Well the Jets are down by six points." James explained.

"Oh, yay."

"How are you even able to watch the game? It's 10 o'clock." I asked.

"I DVR it last night way before Damien and I picked you and Charlotte up from the pub." James said.

"Oh I wish I had a DVR." I said sounding exactly how I felt bummed.

"What's stopping you from having one?" James asked now looking at me.

I looked away from his gorgeous blue eyes afraid that if I looked at them any longer I'll just kiss him right then and there.

"Mom said it's not a necessity."

James was about to say something until both of us heard yelling coming from the other side of James's door.

Me being the curious girl that I am I crawled out of James's massive bed and opened the door only to see Damien and Charlotte going at it in the hallway.

"What's going on?"  I asked.

Charlotte and Damien both looked up at the same time surprised to see both James and I staring at them.

"Becca can we please go?" Charlotte asked.

I wanted to say no but the look on Charlie's face made me say otherwise.

"Sure let me just get my things." I said.

"I'll go with you, I need to get my stuff as well." Charlie said.

I nodded my head and walked towards where I remembered Damien's old room to be.

-----------------

James's POV

"Damien, what did you do now?" I asked.

"Me? Why does it have to be me?" Damien defended.

"Well let's see, when you're mad it's hard for you to control it." I said blatantly.

"She just makes me so mad sometimes." Damien said.

"Dude you only known her for a few weeks now." I stated.

"And?" Damien said childishly.

"Just forget about it." I said re-entering my room.

Of course being the annoying little brother that he is Damien followed me in.

"So James I've got a question for you." Damien said while sitting on the seat that's near my desk.

"And I got an answer." I said while plopping myself on my bed.

"Why in the world did you rush out of your room with a hard on bro?"

I felt myself heat up with embarrassment. What should I say?

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I sad trying to remain calm.

"Yeah sure you dont. I think I know what set you off."

"What?" I asked a little too fast for my liking.

"So you do admit that you had a hard on!" Damien said with his eyes wide open.

"Fine I did. What's the big deal?" I asked resuming my game.

"No big deal, You just saw Becca without a bra on and that turned you on.. didn't it."

"Yes it did. Now let's be done with this." I said.

---------------

Charlottes POV

Once we were inside I let my mind wonder. Who the hell does he think he is talking to me as if I were a child. I'm 18 I don't need no one to watch over me. I've been independent for 6 years. There's no way I'll stop that.

"Do you want to tell me what's going on with you and Damien"

I opened my mouth to speak but realized it would be best to get over it rather than dwelling on the issue.

"It's alright there is nothing to talk about. "

Becca looked unconvinced at first but once I gave her a warm smile showing her that I was serious she smiled right back at me.

"Okay I don't know about you but I'm keeping these comfy clothes." 

"Same here." I said before grabbing the last of my things . 

"Ready?" I asked.  

She nodded and we both exited Damien's old room.  

------------------ 

Damien's POV

Knocks from James's door flooded the room causing him to be alert and literally dash to his door.

"Becs." I heard James say.

"Hey, I just came by to tell you thank you for picking us up and that I'll see you at class." I heard her say.

Before James could say anything I spoke.

"Would you like a ride?" I offered.

"No that's okay... I mean I don't think Charlotte would like that very much."

Becca's words broke me. It really did but I had to face the truth.

"Yeah you're probably right." I said

"You know what I should probably get going."

I walked down the stairs getting ready to leave until I spotted Charlie crouched down on the floor with her arms hugging her legs and her body shaking violently.

"Charlie!" I rushed to her side only to see tears streaming down her delicate face.

IM SUCH A JERK LOOK WHAT IV'E CAUSED. I MADE HER CRY!

"Charlotte." I said with a stern voice.

Her teal eyes met my blue ones.

"What's wrong darling?" I asked while I gently wiped away a tear that fell quietly on her face. I expected her to speak but all she did was point to the window.

Outside was pouring and lightning was visible embodying the way I felt right now.

The rain symbolized the non ending fight I have to deal with Charlie to let her know that I'm here for her no matter what. Its continuous like rain its self.

And the lightning symbolized the way I felt every time my hands brushed her soft skin. Like electricity is how I would explain it.

"Are you afraid of the rain?" I asked.

"No, I'm afraid of lightning and thunder. But don't worry about it. I'm a big girl.

~~~

Heyy guys I wanted to send you this one right away so there will be a continued part of this chapter up tomorrow.

So be on the lookout for the title Yes Professor? Chapter 13 part 3 Cont.

------------

See you all tomorrow 

Cassie xx