Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I'm Damien Carter, James brother.

-----------------------

Special thanks to my bestie (Tanayfabre) for helping me out with this chapter.

And another thanks to Adelaine for making me this amazing book cover!!! I love it soo much.

------------------

Becca's POV

"Uhh hi professor." I stuttered.

"What are the two of you doing here?" Professor said seething with anger. I couldn't help but giggle, he sounded like he cared.

"Um well we are enjoying the music professor, right Becca?" Charlotte said sounding believable. I just nodded. 

"So what's in your cups?" The guy next to professor asked. Huh he looked a little like professor with his blue eyes and black hair.

"Umm..." Charlotte said in a raspy voice as if her voice betrayed her. I glanced at Charlie she had the reddest cheeks ever. I must be drunk because she looks nervous about this guy.

"Are you going to answer me?" The guy who looks a lot like professor asked.

"Waterish?"Charlie answered but the way it came out sounded more like a question."

Professor brought me out of my thoughts. " You have to be 21 to get into this club."

Busted.

"So how did the two of you get in?" Professor Carter asked while crossing his arms.

"By saying please."  I said

Smooth Becca I should slap myself.

Charlotte laughed but was quickly silenced by a concerned stare from this stranger who happened to look just like professor.

Before he could speak I grabbed Charlotte and was getting up not before Professor grabbed my waist. He leaned in, Gosh he smelled good like sandalwood cologne.

"We're taking you home." He said.

Finally my prayers have been answered. Oh James!

"What? no that's okay " Charlotte said nudging me." Becca and I made it here on our own and were leaving here on our own, besides you're not our teacher tonight." Charlotte finished saying.

Damn Charlotte and her words, I wanted to take him home and cuddle.

I literally shook my head, Being drunk is making me think unrational thoughts!

"You heard him, we're taking you home and that's the end of it." The stranger said in a surprising tone that made it clear that he wasn't taking no for an answer.

"Ok if youu think t-that's a good i-idea." Charlotte said while stuttering.

We don't even know your name."  I said looking at the stranger.

"I'm Damien Carter, James' younger brother." He answered.

I knew they looked alike!

"I'm Charlotte... It's nice to meet you." I noticed that she wasn't making any eye contact.

"Becs, Let's go!" Professor said while grabbing my hand and escorting us out the club. 

Damn he sounded HOT! I just wanted to kiss him.

As we made our way out of the club I noticed Charlie looking a bit distracted just as I was.

We stopped walking when we got to the side of the club which held the parking lot.