Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Once I finished the Whiskey I asked for another.

----------

Becca's POV

Did I just hear Charlotte correctly?

"Where?" I asked starting to get nervous. All of a sudden I was no longer in a dancing mood.

"Right there on the left side of the bar next to that very cute guy." Charlotte explained.

I looked over to Charlotte and noticed a sparkle in her eyes, something that I haven't noticed before. Maybe it's just the dim lighting in this club. I shrugged the thought off my shoulders and sat back on the same stools we once were when we got our drinks.

"One more dirty martini for me please." Charlotte said

I raised my eyebrow, this is her fourth glass, besides that she seemed a bit flustered and timid. This was not like Charlotte.

"What? I can handle my liquor, Once I downed a whole a whole bottle of absolute Vodka and didn't wake up with a massive hangover." She said while taking
another sip of her martini.

I got to say, that's pretty impressive." I said while waving at the bartender to get his attention.

"What can I get for you?" He asked

I looked over to the right and noticed Professor and that boy that Charlotte seems so flustered talking to a blonde and red head bimbo.

For some reason this angered me.

"Can I have a shot of whiskey please." I asked avoiding Charlotte's stares

"Coming right up." He said. A moment later my shot glass was right in front of me.

"You sure you can down that in one take?" Charlotte asked me sounding a bit worried.

"Definitely not, I'll just take sips." I answered.

Charlotte just nodded as if agreeing with my idea.

----------------

Damien's POV

Club 49 was the spot tonight. Me and my big bro decided to go out tonight to let loose. Okay that's a lie. I practically had to drag him out of the house. After all tonight is my last night staying over James' house. I bought a house about 10 minutes away from him and we were supposed to be partying it up. I mean there is this attractive red head talking to him and he doesn't seem the least bit interested. It was quite obvious that she was an easy target along with her blonde friend who happened to be talking to me.

After several minutes I grew bored of the fake blonde.

"I'm going to get a beer." I said to Stacy.

Turning around I ordered my beer, while waiting I notice this fine girl sitting next to another pretty girl. But the girl with the greenish/bluish eyes caught my attention. Her hair was in loose curls which made me have a good look to how her bone structure was. she was dressed in a deep V-neck dress that showed the side of her impressive perky rack. Not to mention the dress was super short which gave me a chance to look at her sexy legs. You could tell she was fit. (DRESS ON THE TOP)

"Dude, Why are you looking like that?"

I turned around and noticed James looking at me beer in hand.

"Wait is that the beer I ordered?" I asked.

"Yep" He answered.

"So why are you drinking out of it? I asked pressing further just to hear his answer.

"Who were you looking at that made you all googlie eyed?" He asked completely ignoring my previous question.

"That hot girl in the red with the wavy looking curls." I said nodding my head at her direction. "Isn't she smoking...I know what you're going to say. You're going to say that I say that about every girl but she is the real deal man." I said.

I turned around to look at James, only to find out he's not there, Where the heck did that guy go?" I looked around and once I couldn't find him my eyes settled back to the girl with the red dress until I saw James approaching them. What in the world is he doing? Is he trying to ruin my life!

I quickly scurried my way over to James but just as I did he was face to face with the red dress girl and her friend.

"What are you guys doing here, You're not supposed to be here." James said to the girls.

Why was he talking to them like that? Does he know them?

At this point my mind was going crazy.

Is the reason why James talked to them like that because he hooked up with one of them? If that were even true I'm hoping it's not the sexy girl with the red dress on. I'm just hoping.

-------------------------------

Becca's POV

Once I finished the Whiskey I asked for another, This time Charlotte asked for one too.

I was about to put the glass to my lips until I felt a light tap on my shoulder which caused me to turn around. Once I did so I was met with those icy blue eyes that I grew familiar with. It was Carter, Professor Carter.

"What are you guys doing here, You're not supposed to be here." James said.

I was shocked, that he actually saw us through the crowd.

WHAT DO I SAY?

-------------------