**Characters Asks**

Hey guys! First thing first I came to a realization that it's better to post stories that are shorter but are produced quicker works better for me, so start expecting to see two-three pages of material from now on. 

I would like to thank each and everyone of you for all the support when I was on my unofficial hiatus. All the votes I received and comments on the first day of posting has been amazing. And to wrap this up thank you for all the birthday wishes I have received and your way of showing it by following me was outrageous Thank you!! I originally had 146 followers before my birthday, and just that day alone I received 80 new followers!! and just over 2 months from my birthday I received a total of...wait for it 171 NEW FOLLOWERS giving me a grand total of 317, you guys amaze me and you guys deserve to chapters produced every week, if not every other week. 

And for the last big thank you, the boys will speak...

Love you all!

-Cassie xx

Tristen: Wow you guys are amazing!

Andy: Don't tell Cassie this, but I never expected her to get that much praise for a story that isn't so great.

Tristen: You shut your mouth mister, [If you have nothing nice to say, then don't say it at all] That's rule number 5 in the Baine handbook!

Andy: Speaking of the word 'Bane' she can't even decide what she want's to stick with, Bane or Baine.

Damien: Andy why are you so bitter, when was the last time you got laid?

James: Don't answer that Andy, and I've talked to Cassie, she finally decided to go with Baine rather than Bane... she didn't even realize she was doing it.

Damien: You talked to Cassie?

James: Yes we have a great charater/author relationship.

Damien:[sad face] She never wants to speak with me.

James: I wonder why.

Peter: aren't we supposed to announce Cassie's final thank you?

Andy: Peter is right, we got carried away.

Damien: I want to say it please!!

Tristen: No I will, you always get to do the fun things.

Andy: you both are 23, act like it.

Peter: Exactly, since I'm the oldest[26] I'll announce it

James: Go ahead

Andy: Alright by me.

Tristen and Damien: Fine!

Peter: So Cassie wants to thank you all for the continuous support that she has had over the course of writing this story, also she has currently been ranked number 510 on wattpad, under the category Teen Fiction. Being that there are hundreds of thousands of people who post their stories under the category of Teen Fiction, and that she got ranked is a huge honor. So thank you. Also she has gotten a request to do have this very story translated in Italian, so Cassie is very happy about that.

Andy: Why not a French Translation?

Damien: Or Spanish?

Tristen: Or Chinese?

James: Maybe our fellow viewers would like to make a translation, if your interested message Cassie. She would really love it.

Andy: So we still never discussed how Cassie has way too many errors on her story.

James: well that can all be fixed, if there is a BETA out there who wouldn't mind editing Cassie's work than please message her because lord knows she needs it.

Andy: Yes please she needs an editor.

Peter: Okay enough of the boring stuff, We are going to attempt the Charater's ask again. What this is, is basically when you ask the charters in the story s question... make it good, as good as sex on a beach,

Tristen: Stop being so pervy Peter.

Peter: I am not, anyway if you really like the idea where you can ask us the questions and we answer you than please highlight everything I just said, if your on a mobile and comment saying something naughty like yes papi. and If you are on your computer, comment saying To Peter: Yes daddy. or Yes sir.

James: A simple Yes would do. Sorry he is just extra horny today.

Peter: Am not!

Andy: And with that said good bye.

Damien: Wait! Expect a chapter tomorrow, and that's a promise and from Cassie.

Tristen: I hope you are all ready for Chapter 24!

Andy: Don't forget what we talked about. Keep Cassie's inbox busy.

Peter: And don't forget to respond with the characters ask.

Everyone: Bye!