Chapter 13 pt 2

Becca's POV

"Smells good." I said as I rounded the corner to where I presumed the kitchen would be.

I got closer to the kitchen and was speechless once I saw James standing by the stove shirtless and wearing black sweatpants that hug low revealing his sexy V line.

"Sorry I didn't know you would wake up so early." James said rushing towards another room.

On the top left of James shoulder blade was yet another tattoo. But this time there were words. I tried to read it but he rushed off making it impossible for me to.

A minute later he reappeared with a black t-shirt on him and I couldn't help but look at him. The shirt was skin tight still making be able to see the outline of his well-defined abs.

"You know Becs it's not polite to stare." James said with a sly smirk on his face as he approached me.

My breath hitched.

Why is he doing this to me?

"I –I was not looking." I stuttered. Looking down at the floor suddenly fascinated with the patterns of the beige tiles he had.

"Un huh." James said sounding unconvinced.

I moved away from his intense stare and walked away.

"So what did you make me?" I asked.

--------------------
James POV

I stared down at Becca's short figure. She really is beautiful.

She gave me some crap about not looking at me.

Psh yeah right!

She walked towards the kitchen and stood on her tiptoes inhaling the scent that came from the skillet.

"Got whip cream and chocolate syrup for these pancakes?" Becs asked now flipping one of the pancakes

"I got the whip cream but I can run to the store and get some chocolate syrup."

Great job James, You sound so whipped!

"No that's alright. Whip cream would do just fine."

"Good because I wasn't going to get you any to begin with."

Nice way to redeem yourself.

----------
"Have a seat on the table and I'll serve you." I said pointing my finger to the eating room which was to the right of the living room.

"No I want to watch." Becs said while pouting her lips.

"Please stop doing that. You look like a Zebra giving birth."

Becca immediately stopped but then frowned at me.

"What honesty is the best policy right?" I asked chocking in laughter.

"Not funny...I'll sit down then."

----------

Becca's POV

I walked down the carpeted floor feeling envious once again.

Does everyone have a carpeted floor but me?

Just as I sat down I heard a loud thump come from upstairs. I wonder who was that.

Moments later James walked in with a plate piled high of pancakes and delicious whip cream.