Chapter 1

Hey guys this is my first ever student/teacher relationship story so I hope you guys like it. If you do please comment fan and vote. -Cassie 

Pic of my Becca at the top  

Warning!
This book has a lot of Pov changes and I mean a lot. Many readers have addressed me with this problem and because of that I changed the constant Pov swaps at around chapter 20 so please keep that in mind while reading. Also there are a lot of errors. I'm not a English major lol. But other than that please enjoy, you won't regret it.

Chapter 1:

Having a crush on a College professor...Not so normal.

. ---------------------------------------------------

Becca's Pov

"You're in control pressing pause on my heart bea-" 

I groaned as I unplugged my alarm clock. Every day starts off the same: Wake up, eat, drink then go back to sleep. But today was different, much different. Today is the first day of school. Yes I finally did it, I made it to College.

If you would have seen me a month ago you would have seen me ecstatic to start off life but that soon ended when I didn't get into the college that I fancied, instead I was forced to apply for a 2 year college (Not that there was anything wrong with that, but it messed up my plans).

I rushed into the shower taking a 10 minute shower mainly because I had to be on time for my 1:00 pm class and it's now 12:15 pm.

I grabbed my blue and grey hoodie, paired it with simple black skinny jeans that had rips in it (It came that way) then I shoved my grey UGG boots on and was out the door without breakfast. I practically ran to the bus stop trying to catch the C14 at 12:36.

It felt like luck was on my side because as soon as I got to the bus stop the bus arrived. I hopped in, plugged my head phones and relaxed for the 15 minute bus ride.

When I got to the campus I tried finding building 24, when I did it was 12:58 pm. I only have two minutes to spare. I speed walked to my class room and sat down at exactly 1:00 pm. I glanced around my surroundings and noticed the room consisted of about 45 people. It was about five minutes passed 1 and the stupid professor still wasn't here. I rushed to get here only to be stuck inside a classroom with no professor. It feels like I spoke too soon because all of a sudden I heard several gasps coming from the girls in the classroom.

I glanced up to see what made all the girls look up while playing with their hair. As soon as I did so my eyes met the most beautiful blue eyes one can imagine. In front of the class stood a man about 6'0 with almost jet Black hair that was messy but perfect at the same time. "Good afternoon class sorry I am late, some teachers here don't know how to drive. I've been sitting at the teacher's parking lot for 10 minutes!" A few of the girls did there little flirtatious giggles that made me want to gag. It's one thing to have a crush on a teacher, I mean he is hot after all, but making it obvious is just trashy to me.

"Everyone my name is Dr. James Carter but that's too formal, just call me Professor. Carter, Professor is fine too."

James, James, James. That name is just so sexy! James Carter, Becca Carter.

My thoughts were interrupted when Professor. Carter started to speak again.

"So as you guys can see this is a very competitive class and there are about 40 of you. Lets face it there is a lot of you guys here and I can only teach 28 max so we will see how that problem would be sorted."

A brunette with red dip dyed hair raised her hand. professor Carter just pointed to the lady since he had no idea what her name is as of now.

"Does that mean you will split the class up? She asked in a whining tone.