Chapter 9

A/N:Sorry in advance for the constant POV changes.

Pic on top is Liam Hemsworth played by James.

Chapter 9

I need a volunteer

--------------

James POV

Once Becca left my presence at the park I felt cold and bitter. I wanted to punch anything in sight including my brother who kept tagging along trying to 'cheer' me up. What does he not get? I have got to be the biggest douche known to man!

All I could think about while I was lying on my bed is her. Her smile, her beautiful hazel eyes, how her curly hair would sometimes get in her eye which made her crinkle her nose in the cutest manner. Gosh I was seriously turning into a love sick puppy.

Glancing at the time on my iPhone I see that it's a quarter passed 2 in the morning. This girl is seriously going to be the death of me.

Damien's POV

"So on the count of three we're going to jump on his bed and scream got it?" I asked.

"No, I swear for a 23 year old you could be really childish." Andrew said.

Andrew is James' oldest friend. They went to high school together and had been inseparable since.

"Thanks, that's what the ladies love about me."I said focusing on the mission at hand.

"Like who?" Andrew asked with a cheeky smile.

I directed my attention to Andrew once again and answered.

"This girl I met at the club. Not only is she hot, she's different."

"You say that about every girl you meet than you dump them in about a week." Andrew

"This isn't a game to me Andrew. When I say she is different then take my word for it. I don't need you or anyone for that matter chopping my balls cause of my past. Got it?" I asked in a irritated tone that I tried but failed to cover.

Andrew just looked at me stunned unable to speak.

"Forget about jumping on the bed now. I'm not in a jolly mood anymore." I said breaking the silence that once consumed us.

He just nodded his head and followed me upstairs to the master bedroom. James's room.

***

James POV

I didn't realize I fell back asleep until I was woken up by a loud noise coming from my annoying friend.

"Wakey Wakey!!!" Andrew, my best friend said.

"Step away from me or I'll stab you!" I said turning on the bed with my back facing Andrew and Damien.

"Whoa someone's cranky." Damien said with a hint of amusement in his tone.

"Drew why must you wake everyone up like that?" I asked.

For as long as I've known Drew he always said...

Wakey Wakey.

and it always pissed the heck out of me.

"I don't know my sister Rose always says it so I guess it rubbed off on me." He shrugged.

"Well anyways I'm up, you guys can leave." I said while getting up from the bed and allowing them to see me.

"Damn bro you look busted!" Damien said with one hand covering his mouth trying to hold back his laughs.