Chapter 13 pt 3 Cont'

Charlottes POV

It felt so comforting having Damien around me. Maybe it's okay to let my guard down just a bit.

"Come on."

I looked up at Damien confused.

" Let's go somewhere dark."

I nodded my head and timidly held his large hand.
We were on our way up the stairs until Becca met us half way down.

"What's going on? Charlie are you okay?"

Before I could speak Damien stepped up.

"Change of plans, I'll be with Charlotte in my room. Just stay with James until further notice."

After nodding Becca squeezed my hand generously and headed back upstairs to James' room I presume.

A clap of thunder engulfed the room with its powerful sound causing me to shake with fear. I'm so pathetic.
"Shh it will be okay." Damien consoled
Before I knew it Damien was carrying me bridal style up to his room. If I wasn't so scared right now I would admire his strong physique.

"Here stay in my closet, you won't hear or see anything."

I nodded and sat down at the corner of the tight space.

"Can you stay with me? " I asked now looking up at him.

Without hesitation Damien sat right by my side and did something I would have never expected him to do. Place me on his lap.
The normal Charlotte would have argued with him asking him what his problem was and who he think he is. But I dismissed my crazy thought and instead cuddled closer to him inhaling his rich scent.

I felt comfort with Damien. Maybe it's because I'm starting to trust him.
Who knows.
-------
Becca's POV

I have no idea what happened to Charlotte but what I know is that she is with the right hands. All she has to do is put her trust in Damien, then life would be much simpler for her. But that's easier said than done.

Once again I knocked on James door.

"Come in." I hear from the other side of the door.

I opened the door slowly and was graced by the most beautiful man I've ever laid eyed on sat before me.

Okay I'm so cheesy.

"What happened? I thought you were leaving." James asked.

"Yeah I was but something happened with Charlotte that made us stay."

"What happened to her? He questioned.

"I have no idea. I just see the poor girl crying. But she is with Damien so she'll be alright. " I assured him.

I moved towards his bed.

I decided right then and there that I didn't care what he decided for us. I will make my own decisions. If he likes it than good if not too bad.
I plopped on his comfy bed and cuddled close to James laying my head on his toned chest.

Thinking that James would question my actions I was surprised when he stroked my curly hair.
-----------
James POV

I felt Becs relax as I felt up her hair. She is truly beautiful. I could hear her soft breaths.

I don't know but this was calming, natural ,this was right.
------------
Charlottes POV

We sat there in comfortable silence until Damien spoke up.

"Where is your mother?"

I looked up at Damien in shock. Did he really just say that out so blatantly?

"I'm sorry, sometimes I say things that I think without thinking if that makes any sense."

"No its alright, just caught me off guard."

"My mom died 6 years ago to breast cancer." I said.

"Wow my mother passed as well to breast cancer." Damien said.

"Really? How long ago.? " I asked.

"Just 5 years ago."

"Looks like we have a lot in common."

"Yes a lot."
-----------
Damien's POV

She looks so vulnerable right now.
Although I wanted to stop it I couldn't. My heart was in control right now.

Charlie's POV

Silence filled the room. I looked up at Damien and as clichè as this may seem it felt like gravity was bringing us closer together. Within seconds our lips were locked. The kiss first started off gentle and passionate but ended up being full of lust that I didn't even know I felt towards him.

Damien switched up our positions to where my legs were straddling his body as he still lay on the floor with his hands wrapped securely around my waist.

Once I was beginning to loose breath I detached from his wonderfull lips but not Damien. He peppered little kisses down my neck sucking my sweet spot. I tried so hard not to moan but the way he's heading would make it hard for me not to.

As if Damien could hear my thoughts he sucked harder making me squirm over him.

"Moan for me Charlie!"

The huskiness in his voice just brought me off my edge making a loud moan escape my lips.
I could feel a smile on his face as it was still in close contact with my now love bite marked neck.

Damien's hands squeezed my bare legs and started kissing down my chest. Within a second all the buttons that once was on his shirt was ripped off and sprawled out on the floor lifelessly.

He trailed a path down my chest with his tongue making me feel wet already.

Damien was about to unclasp my bra when I realize what was happening and how I am so not ready for this. Well not yet.

"Damien stop." I said below a whisper. But I think he heard me because Damien stopped right away.

"You okay? I'm sorry I took it too fast. I'm a jerk you hate me right?"

"No it's not that's it's just..."
I chickened out afraid to tell him what I was going to say.

"What is it?" he asked.

"It's nothing. Don't worry about it. "I lied.

Damien's finger lifted my chin forcing me to look at his captivating eyes.

"You can tell me... Trust me."

He was right I needed to trust him. I needed to break down the wall that I've built up from my past life experiences.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my head on his shoulder.

I told him what I never told anyone before.

"I'm a virgin and I'm just not ready to do this without knowing what we are."
--------------

There you have it I updated yayyy!
I hope you guys liked this one.

Cassie xx