Muggle Struggle

"Sorry I'm late Harry. Daddy wouldn't let me leave before lunch." The person hugged Harry.

*~*

"Wait what!? But I already..."

"You can't honestly think I can teach all of you, keep an eye on all of you, and still get things done by myself. You two are sharing a room and that's final." Harry cut Rita off.

"Interesting. I was told about that temper of yours. Just didn't want to believe it. Guess I owe her 10 gallons now." The person huffed.

"You made a bet with her. That's not very tactical. Anyway back to business. Rita, Mr. Lovegood, Luna Tom and Aunt Trix are your responsibility. If they give you any issues just let me know I got the rest." Harry smiled.

"Why them?"

"Oh doctor, therapist, reporter, editor, and over all leadership knowledge. Now thinking about it... Tom should actually stay with me. Okay we will alternate the Lestrange brothers since they need to stay together. That balances out better." Harry thought it over again.

"Yeah please keep anything that has to do with leading to yourself." The person laughed.

With that settled Harry started off with chores. "Now Tom, Lucius, and Severus. Since you are in a more leadership role I expect you all to be the first ones up. Bellatrix and Luna you are to make sure everyone stays healthy. Fix up any injuries that may occur. Rita, Mr Lovegood keep everyone informed of their progress. I don't care how just make sure you both share the spotlight. R and R you guys have no constant job yet. As days pass I will be adjusting what I expect from you." Harry said.

"Who else is hungry?" Draco wined.

Everyone headed to the dining room and sat down. Harry and the other person (A/N I'm just doing this to make you wonder. I will reveal the person shortly) stood in the doorway looking at them. After a good five minutes the Wizards looked around and then at Harry.

"Where are the elves?" Rita complained.

"Honestly Harry you didn't tell them." Harry shrugged. "There are no elves. Muggle world. You got to do things for yourself."

"You just ruined the fun Hermione. I wanted to see who..." Harry stopped himself.

Snape had stood up. "Where's the kitchen?"

Harry smiled. "5 points to Professor Snape. This way father."

After the two left everyone else looked at Hermione. "He really is testing all of you. That whole speech about who does what. He's awarding points. So far Snape has got the drop on you two." She pointed to Tom and Lucius.

"How?" They asked.

"Well from what Pansy and Harry have told me. Not only did Snape just earn points for being the first to show leadership, but he is a pretty good cook. Harry says he hardly uses magic when cooking. And Snape told me himself that cooking is like making potions for him. So he has got an advantage there too. To Harry this is a test. The end result will determine if he is going to help you further." Hermione finished sitting next to Bellatrix.

"You're not supposed to be giving them incentive Hermione." Harry sighed from the door.

Hermione shrugged. "Snape already has an advantage. So I was giving them one to level the field. Unless you told Snape."

Harry grunted. "I'm not bias. He knows as much as them. I made him swear on his magic to tell Tom everything I told him about the muggle world. He didn't know there are no house elves because I never told him."

"Told who what?" Snape said.

"Nothing don't worry father." Harry answered.

Snape shrugged. "I need a hand."

Tom Immediately stood up making Harry laugh. "Well fair is fair. 5 points to Tom."

*~*

"Harry is a sneaky brat!" Tom complained.

Snape sighed. "What now Tom?"

"Look at this! Did he think we wouldn't find it?" Tom was staring at a wall.

Snape stood up from his bed and walked over. He looked where Tom was looking and froze. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Then there were simultaneous shouts from the other rooms followed by doors opening and slamming shut. Snape and Tom left their room and followed the mini mob of people. Hermione was just laughing as she fell behind. They stopped at a door and Rita banged her fist. A grunt of irritation was heard followed by a squeak. Draco popped his head out to see everyone narrowing their eyes at him. He quickly opened the door and stepped back. He dove under the covers of the bed.

Harry walked out of the bathroom with a toothbrush hanging from his mouth. "Yesh?"

"Care to explain?" Lucius held up a weird looking object.

None of the Wizards or Witches knew what it was. There was a number at the bottom and the liquid seemed to move. One of the Lestrange brothers stepped forward before Harry could say anything.

"What I want to know isn't what that is, but why would you put a thermometer in our rooms?"

Harry smiled and clicked his fingers. Everyone's thermometer was now next to him in the air. They each had a different colour and a person's name along with a number.

"Firstly well done. I see you have been doing your homework. 5 points." His thermometer went up. "Secondly it's spelled. I put them there before you all got here. I only dropped the invisibility spell yesterday. As Hermione so carefully explained the first day..."

"You are using them to keep track of points like in Hogwarts." The other brother said cutting Harry off mid explanation.

Harry nodded. "I'm impressed. You two have shown the greatest improvement in just a week. 5 points for knowing your stuff. Now I was in the middle of getting ready for bed."

The thermometers disappeared and Harry walked back into the bathroom. They were walking out when Lucius stopped in front and turned around. He looked over the room again and frowned.

"Where is Harry's bed?" Draco turned a shade of beet red.

Harry popped his head out of the bathroom and pointed to the bed Draco was in. As he finished brushing his teeth he walked out. The other adults made the same connection as Lucius and watched as Harry sat on the edge of the bed.

"You mean to tell me you have been sharing a bed with my son this whole time and we didn't know."

Harry shrugged. "We've been sleeping in the same bed since Hogwarts. Before you jump to any conclusions we literally just sleep. I have nightmares otherwise."

Snape smiled. He had known this, but he never said anything. Harry trusted him enough to tell him to his face. Although it was more like demanding Snape wouldn't do anything.

*~*

Lucius had been moping for three days now. He would wake up, make breakfast, wake Bellatrix then get ready. All without saying a single word. Harry was impressed he was taking the initiative in the morning, but feared that he had done something very wrong. After the incident with Tom none of the Wizards left the house without Hermione or Harry. Snape was rather in the zone when he cooked dinner every night. He wouldn't let anyone else take up the duty. Bellatrix and Luna spent most days out with Hermione. The Lestrange brothers occupied the library. While Rita and Mr Lovegood alternated between going out with Hermione and reading magazines. Tom was micro managing everything he could. Keeping tabs on everyone and learning new things. Since they couldn't use owls Harry had purchased a cell phone for everyone. It was just a standard flip phone for them to learn the basics. Harry had taken Lucius, Severus and Draco on numerous field trips. Lucius was taken to form connections with the muggle politicians. Severus was taken to see the many ways a school could be run. Draco was taken out on dates of course.

"How in the world! Can't she just hex that man?" Bellatrix complained as they returned.

Hermione sighed. "Muggles Trix. One they can't use magic. Two she could get locked up. Even if she had a valid reason he still has more money than her. Muggles are just as obsessed with power as wizards. Money is power to them."

"If I walked into the mayor's office with a bunch of money and promised to solve poverty I would be mayor even though I'm only 15. Because I have the money they don't care. What was she talking about anyway Hermione?" Harry leaned his head back over the couch.

"Oh I took them to visit another hospital. The male doctor there was trying to force himself on an intern who just started." Hermione said in disgust.

Harry frowned and cursed in Paseltongue. Tom and Draco smiled while the others frowned at him.

*~*

"Harry a word please?" Lucius asked.

Everyone else minus Tom Had gone out with Hermione to a festival.

"I'm sure it's okay if Tom stays." Harry gestured toward a seat.

Lucius nodded and sat down. "I know Draco is your life partner and all. I just..."

"Want to make sure your son is in good hands." Tom finished.

Lucius nodded. Both men were now looking at Harry.

"Uncle Luci. Draco is more than just my life partner. I love him. If you are worried about us sleeping in the same bed, it's okay. We really haven't done anything. I'm sure father told you about the incident with Dumbledore. I stayed away from Draco for a long time, but I hardly slept well. When I went back to my dorm I had a nightmare. Draco curled up next to me in my bed to try calm me down. That was the first time in a long time I was able to sleep. It took about a week to realise I was only sleeping nicely when Draco was there. Even if he was in the room I would still have nightmares if he wasn't next to me. Nothing else happens. I swear on my magic. If I'm lying then let me be struck down. I love Draco and I respect you. If you are really not okay with it I'll add an extra bed in the room and sleep there." Harry kept his voice steady.

*~*

It had been a day since they got back from the muggle world. Harry still kept their wands saying he would return them soon. Everyone had struggled at first, but managed to learn quickly about how things were said and done in the muggle world. Each of the adults had their own encounter with the world that changed their view completely. Harry had said he would give them an answer on whether he would help when they got back. Everyone could tell something was up with him but no one knew what exactly it was.