De-spelling

This was the reason Snape wouldn't let Harry go. He shivered to think what would have happened to the small office if Harry had been a bit out of reach. Do doubt Draco could have had the same result, but it would have taken him longer. Snape knew that if he had been one second longer something bad would have happened and he didn't want to find out what that was. Snape took the parchment from Harry and read it out loud.

Harry James Potter now Harry Salazar Snape (Spells, Blocks and Potions)

Spells:

Compulsion - Cast by Dumbledore _ To kill Tom Marvolo Riddle aka The Dark Lord, Voldemort, etc. (Not Stable. Conflict Rejection. Re-cast recently)
Obedience - Cast and keyed by and to Dumbledore (Broken)
Glamour - Cast by Dumbledore _ To prevent others from seeing any scars (Broken)
Mind Magic - Numerous - Cast by Dumbledore _ To be able to manipulate Harry (Not Stable. Re-cast attempted. Conflict Rejection)

Potions:
Personality - Makes one insecure (Reset Successful) __A/N When Dumbledore Snapped Harry__
Personality - Makes one accept vile punishment (Partly Broken. Convinced one deserves it) __A/N When Dumbledore Snapped Harry__
Amortentia - Directed towards Ginevea Weasley (Dosage increased. Reset Unsuccessful. Broken Due to Bonding Process. Immune to further attempts)
Hate - Directed towards those Dumbledore hates (It's a long ass list) (Backfired now directed to those Dumbledore does not Hate)
Rejection - Makes one reject their magic (Reset Successful) __A/N When Dumbledore Snapped Harry__
Confusion - Makes one doubt good intentions of those not in line with Dumbledore (Reset Unsuccessful)

Blocks:
Telepathy - 100% (Reset)
Occlumency - 25% (Self restoration nearly complete)
Spirit Sense - 0% (self restoration successful)
Paselmagic - 100% (Reset)
Paseltongue - 0% (self restoration successful)
Wandless Magic - 75% (ability rejected)
Wordless Magic - 25% (self restoration nearly complete)
Animagus - 100% (Reset. Self restoration blocked)
Self Healing - 100% (Ability rejected)

Snape frowned and turned to the goblin. "How were these things reset?"

The goblin took the parchment and went over each one that said reset. "Allow me to demonstrate the spells. I am going to spell this parchment so it shows real time adjustments. If you wish I can make a copy before doing so." Snape nodded. "Very well now that that is done."

The goblin handed the copy over to Snape then chanted in gob. Immediately the parchment started to adjust. The percentage on the Wandless magic dropping another 5%. The goblin then turned to Harry and cast a spell on him. The parchment changed again; Obliviate - Cast by Bloodhook _ To erase the last 5 minutes. (Not stable. Rejected).

"Not to explain how the recast works. If a phrase is said the spell is set to recast itself. Example, Harry goodbye." The words on the parchment changed.

It now read; Obliviate - Cast by Bloodhook _ To erase the last 5 minutes. (Not stable. Re-cast). The goblin started asking Harry to remember what just happened and the parchment changed again. Snape could feel his anger rising as he watched what was happening. The parchment now read; Obliviate - Cast by Bloodhook _ To erase the last 5 minutes. (Broken). All Dumb-ass-a-dore had to do was talk to Harry. Just a few simple words and the spells would try and reset. The more the words were spoken the stronger hold the spell had.

"That explains the spells. Harry's magic is strong enough to protect him for a while but as you can tell as the phrase is repeated his magic can't resist it as much. The potions only have one explanation. Someone is drugging Harry. I would suggest you keep an eye on everyone you hang out with. Even if you go to evens watch what you have or find the person responsible of course the potion takes stronger effect when one is most vulnerable. So also avoid people who will try to bring you down. Lastly the blocks I believe may have to do with your surroundings. I will have to do more research on that and get back to you. Of course the rejection potion is helping that along. Now what I can do now is rid you of these spells and potions nullifying any triggers. It will immediately remove the names of spells and potions from the list. The blocks set at 0% will also be removed preventing them from being reset. I will also provide you with a special goblin potion to take once a block has been restored. I cannot remove the blocks myself unfortunately since I do not know what triggers them. Now would you like to do a full certificate check again or just go through with the inheritance and claiming of Lordships?" The goblin finished off its lengthy explanation.

"I don't need the full one again. Unless there will be changes. If there aren't any let's just do the Inheritance and Lordships thing." Harry responded.

The goblin nodded. Harry repeated the process of the first test. The goblin chanted something. Then words started to form on the Parchment.

Harry James Potter now Harry Salazar Snape

Adoption Details

Status: Successful
Type: Blood & Magic
Side Effects: Appearance Change 25%, Telepathy Reduction 40%, Occlumency Increase 15%
Father: Severus Tobias Snape
Mother: Remains Lily Potter (Evans) - Single parent blood & magic adoption
Bond Status: Strong

Keys: (Gringotts - Splitlip)
Ravenclaw Vault
Slytherin Vault
Black Vault
Snape Vault (Possessed by one Severus Snape)
Potter Vault (Lost --- Not really we know who has it)
Evans Vault
Hufflepuff Vault

Heir to: (Lordships need to be claimed)
Hufflepuff (Conquest)
Ravenclaw
Slytherin
Black
Potter
Evans
Snape (Heir ring)

"I'm curious, not to be jealous or anything, but why does it not say Heir Ring next to Slytherin?" Tom asked with a frown.

"Ahhh You must be master Riddle. Unfortunately since you were defeated those years ago your Lordship and Heirship was taken. Since there was a second Heir, Harry, the house was not taken over by conquest. I'm sure had your conqueror known he would have tried to kill Harry too. Instead he used Harry. So by default Harry is now Lord and you have fallen to Heir." Bloodhook explained.

Tom huffed and everyone else laughed. Bloodhook walked behind his desk and pulled out a few things. He then walked towards everyone telling them to follow him. They walked through the bank to a larger room further back. Bloodhook stopped outside and handed Snape the spelled parchment.

"If you will remain here with the rest. Harry needs to come with me alone. This process cannot be done with other people in the room." Snape reluctantly put Harry down. "This way young heir Snape."

They walked into the room and Harry stood in the centre. As instructed he drank a potion and started to feel pain. He let out a scream almost making Snape run in. Snape was being held back by everyone except Draco who was also being kept back. Another scream and the two were straggling against the obstacles. Lucius grabbed the parchment from Snape and shoved it in his face. Draco and Snape stopped struggling realising they couldn't interrupt or the spells would remain. Each time Harry screamed a spell disappeared from the list. Half an hour later Bloodhook walked out. He explained that Harry now needed to go through the Heir and Lord acceptance. This he had to do on his own. Snape and Draco were pacing. One excruciating hour later Harry stumbled through the door with a tired goofy smile on his face. By this time Bloodhook had returned with a bunch of keys.

"It's the boy's choice Splitlip. Not yours now hush so we can get back to business." Bloodhook scolded the goblin following him.

"Now what is my decision? And what is with the keys?" Harry unknowingly spoke in Gobbledegook and the goblins looked shocked again.