Present and Sorted (B)

The feast started and everyone was talking about what just happened. Hermione was freaking out she had told the Harry everything without considering how he would feel. Pansy tried to calm her down and explain that was why they were laughing on the train. She couldn't take it anymore. Hermione stood up and walked over to the Slytherin table. The other tables going quiet as she walked past. She got there and found Harry talking to Blaze.

"H... Harry. I need to talk to you." She said.

"Is something wrong Mione?" He stood up going to check her forehead.

"No! Well yes. Why didn't you tell me. I feel like such a fool and I probably hurt your feelings. Oh Harry I'm so sorry." Hermione began to sob.

"Hermione. You did nothing wrong. My friends like you not because you knew who I was by title but because you stood up for me without knowing it. and you're a smart girl." Harry hugged her.

"Sorry Har I tried to get her to calm down." Pansy said.

"No probs Pan. Go back with her before you both get in trouble." Pansy nodded and guided Hermione back to sit and eat.

Harry hadn't eaten a thing and Snape had been watching him. He started to worry. Why was the boy not eating.

"Harry James Potter!" Dumbledore boomed.

Harry didn't acknowledge him. Instead just carried on picking at his food the hall went quiet except for a few Slytherins. Fred and George were talking to Draco. Blaze was talking to Harry. Dumbledore boomed again. The five of them carrying on with what they were doing. The hall grew tense. And Dumbledore boomed louder. Still he didn't earn a response from the boy. Snape got annoyed with the old man and could see Harry was Bothered by his former name. Snape stood up. The tension of the hall was so thick it could be cut with a knife.

"HARRY SALAZAR SNAPE! Get Over Here This Instant." Snape howled.

"Yes Father!" Harry responded standing up and briskly walking to the front.

The hall was astonished. They were wondering why and how Harry - The Saviour - became Harry - The Slytherin and Son of Snape. Dumbledore looked beyond angry for not being able to get the boy to respond to him. Snape Lavished in Dumbledore's anger. he walked round to the front of the table. All eyes were fixed ton them. Snape knelt down in front of Harry.

"Would you mind telling me why you are not eating." Snape ordered.

"Father..."

"I don't want excuses Harry we had a deal."

Harry sighed. "Yes father." He leant forward to whisper in Snape's ear.

When Harry pulled back Snape shook his head. "Harry. Please you must eat something I do not want to have to go through that fiasco from last year again."

Harry turned red. "But father..."

"Harry I will feed you if I have to. Do I have to?" Snape cut him off.

Harry went red again. "No father I'll eat something." Then Snape gave Harry a hug and everyone except a select few gasped.

Harry whispered something into Snape's ear before pulling away and Snape nodded. He pulled away. Walked down to where he was sitting. grabbed an apple and glass of apple juice and a few grapes. Turned on his heel ignoring Blaze and Draco. Then marched back towards the Professor table. Snape was already seated in his chair when Harry walked around the table. He walked up to Snape finished the grapes. Took the apple from his robes. Finished the juice then climbed into Snape's lap and started eating the Apple. The rest of the hall stayed silent the whole time until Blaze stood up.

"Daddy's boy!" He shouted at Harry laughing.

"Shut it Stoner Boy!" Harry yelled back.

Draco, Fred, George and Pansy burst out laughing. Blaze smiled at Harry and accepted his defeat. Snape had an expression of pure pride on his face as he tried to keep from smiling.

*~*

After the feast they were lead to their dorms by the prefects. Blaze took the tour with the first years to talk with Harry. The Twins did as well but because they were basically first years again. Snape met them all outside the dorms. He stood there arms crossed and brooding. Once everyone settled down he addressed them. He laid out the rules for them to follow or risk being resorted.

"I will not tolerate bullies of any sort in my house. You are not restricted. If you are bullied you may seek out revenge but alert me first so I know what to say when asked. Slytherins are family and shall be treated as such. No picking on each other is allowed. Do I make myself clear." Snape's voice was monotone and bored. "Right now any questions."

"Father are we allowed to have friends from other houses in the common room?" Harry asked and everyone turned to him.

"Ahhh I presume you mean Miss Parkinson?" Harry nodded. "I will permit entry to friends only once I have approved of their company."

Everyone nodded and Snape stepped aside. "Harry a word."

"Yes father."

Harry followed Snape to the potions classroom. Once inside Harry latched himself to his father. Snape chuckled and lifted him up. He kissed his forehead.

"Harry I know you only sleep peacefully with Draco or myself in the room so I have arranged for you to room with Draco seeing as you are not allowed to room with me."

"Fankufada." Harry Said muffled by Snape's shoulder.

"Speak up."

Harry lifted his head and smiled. "Thank you father."

Snape put Harry down. He fished out the box Snape gave him with a smile.

"You haven't opened it yet?" Snape looked hurt.

"No father. I wanted to open it in front of you." With that Harry opened the box and gasped.

Snape smiled and took the small chain from Harry then tied it around his neck. The pendant was a wolf howling. It was silver and black and it hung on a plain black chain.

"So what is the verdict?" Snape asked.

"I love it! Thank you Father I'll never take it off." Harry Kissed Snape's cheek and skipped off to the common room.

Harry had completely forgotten to ask for the password so he paced outside deciding what to do.

"Sssssstop that. My neck hurtssss." A voice came.

Harry stopped and looked around. He saw a snake painting glaring at him. "oh I am ssssso sssssorry I don't know how to get in."

"You sssspeak! I sssshall give you the passsssword. Ssssay Drago familia." The snake said.

"Thankssss." Harry said then straightened himself up and cleared his throat. "Drago Familia." He said and the painting opened.

"Hey hey If it isn't Daddy's boy." Blaze said as he saw Harry. The common room went silent.

"Way to make it awkward Blazer." Draco grumbled.

"Dray it's chilled. He's just upset it isn't 420." The common room burst out laughing. "None of you have anything to worry about. Father loves this house. He's more fair than biased."

"Harr what did uncle Sev want anyway?" Draco asked.

"Oh. I'll tell you later Dray promise." Harry said and walked to the dorms.