Learning

Dumbledore was back. He figured his 'go mad and break Harry' plan had worked wonderfully. Theo had always had a thing for Draco so the boy had jumped at the chance to get Harry away. He dosed Harry every chance he got. He could see the love potion wasn't working and it irritated him. so he took to tormenting Harry. That had made Harry more vulnerable when Dumbledore 'snapped' at him. Since most of the Order were in the ministry Dumbledore was let go and reinstated as headmaster for the new year. He learnt about the changes Snape had made and was rather angry. Then he learnt about Draco, Harry, Blaise and the twins trusting and talking to Hermione like they were best friends. Of course the old man was going to use this to his advantage. Hermione was a bright girl, but she was easily persuaded. Molly Weasley and Ginny hadn't stopped complaining about the love potion not working. So that was Dumbledore's first task.

Dumbledore had the Nott family spying for him for years. Unfortunately for him Snape was an awfully secretive man. Not even the Dark Lord himself knew everything going on in Snape's head. That's why Dumbledore didn't know about Harry being adopted. It's also why Dumbledore wouldn't find out about Sirius getting treatment for the mind spells and potions. Snape Had told Harry and Draco about the old man being back, but he didn't tell the adults.

"Harr? Are you okay. Uncle Sev says you haven't spoken to him in a week. And we have to go shopping next week for Hogwarts." Draco sat down next to harry under the gazebo.

Harry felt Snape's Presence not to far off. He was in listening distance and Harry decided not to bring that to attention just yet. He sighed and kissed Draco on the cheek.

"I know I haven't spoken to father. I just... Tell them the truth!" Harry scoffed earning a look from Draco. "Sorry it's no you. See... Tell them. Tell them. Tell them. Would you shut up and let me finish my damn conversation? I can't say anything with you chanting in my head!" Harry huffed earning a confused look from Draco and a nod of acknowledgement from inside his head. "Sorry again. My Animagus surfaced and I haven't been able to get out proper sentences without him interrupting."

"Oh. What is your Animagus?" Draco asked.

Harry shrugged. "I don't know. He won't tell me. I can't transform yet. The block is still preventing it."

Draco nodded. "So uncle Sev?"

"I'm not avoiding you dad. Just got a lot a lot on my mind." Draco raised an eyebrow.

Harry turned to face a tree and let out a sigh. "Do you forget that I can sense a magic presence."

"No I was just hoping Draco would distract you enough." Snape said stepping forward.

"Harry that's your dad! Wow! What are you like 5? Seriously you sound like a baby. Don't be mean. For your information I'm still catching up. Yeah yeah. Just keep the giddy attitude to yourself will you." Harry felt a pout in his mind. "Sorry I'm still getting used to the thing of having him in my head."

"Can he take control?" Snape asked.

"No not yet. It's just... Don't say it please. Don't be... Shut up! Damn it. He hasn't shut up in a week. All he can do at the moment is talk. Seeing as I still have 50% block on. I can't change and he can't take control. I can't shut him up either." Draco laughed.

*~*

"Tom."

"Thank you for agreeing to meet. I just want you to go through this. As agreed, if you give the okay we will start with the execution." Tom said handing over a stack of parchment.

There was a group of ten people including Tom. Waiting patiently watching two boys read through the parchment. Draco frowned and turned to his father. He had no idea what was going on, but Harry made him go with.

Harry sighed. "The idea is good. The understanding is lacking. I own a few places in the muggle world. I believe we should spend the next two weeks there."

Snape raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"You all lived in the wizarding world. You hardly do anything the muggle way. If you want to succeed with this plan. You need to understand how the thinks work. Otherwise you end up like Arthur Weasley, a bumbling fool that knows nothing. I'll leave father with the details. Choose who is going to take up what responsibility in this plan. Bring them along and I'll divide what needs to be done. Father I will need to leave immediately." Harry finished with a smile.

Snape and Harry left the room and shortly after Snape returned. Everyone knew they couldn't argue with Harry. He would literally destroy the Dark Lord's plans instantly.

*~*

"Welcome. Wands please." Harry said standing at the door holding out his hand.

There were protests, but Harry wasn't budging. Snape was the first to hand over his wand. Followed by Lucius, Bellatrix, Rita, The Lestrange Brothers, Draco (Who was just there for Harry), Luna and her Father, and finally Tom. Harry let them all in then turned to a box by the door. He placed all their wands, including his, in there and locked it. He put the key around his neck then addressed the group.

"The box is enchanted so don't try opening it. Now I believe Tom has given you all roles."

"Yes. Since Mr. Lovegood and I work for news papers we are here to learn how to cooperate." Rita said with a smile.

"Tom plans on getting me into Fudge's position." Lucius said.

"The idea is for me to be headmaster at Hogwarts." Snape added.

"We investigate and gather information." The Lestrange brothers said.

"I'm here to learn the general stuff of course. And Bella is hopefully going to work on repairing damaged minds." Tom crossed his arms.

Luna just smiled motioning to her father.

"This place is incredible Harry." Draco said after a brief moment.

*~*

Harry allowed everyone to settle into the assigned rooms. They had to double up because the place wasn't that big. Luna and her father had the room furthest from the stairs. Lucius and Bellatrix shared the room two doors down. The Lestrange brothers had the room across. Tom and Snape were put into the first room to the left of the stairs. Rita had the room to the right. Harry and Draco were sharing the only room on the ground floor. They were all in the lounge. Rita came out boasting to everyone how she didn't have to share when someone stumbled through the door.

"Sorry I'm late Harry. Daddy wouldn't let me leave before lunch." The person hugged Harry.