After TMR

This is an introduction to the book but it follows the events of a later chapter. Just to create some suspense you know. Hope you enjoy 💖.

♡☆◇♧○♤□♡☆◇♧○♤¤□♡☆◇♧○♤□♡☆◇♧○♤

Harry Salazar Snape walked down the corridor in a furious rage. 'How could people not believe him? Why was everything supposed to be HIS way?' And by "his" Harry was referring to none other than dumble- dick-adore.

When Harry ended up outside the potions classroom he took a deep breath not noticing the curious look his friend was giving him. Actually he didn't even notice his friend at all. He was too caught up in his own thoughts. He just wanted the day to be over so he could sit and sip coco by the fire with his father. That always seemed to help when he was in a foul mood.

*~*~*~*

"RONALD!" Hermine Granger scram as she stopped in front of the redheaded Weasley. "You are not going to run after Harry. Not this time. I will not allow you to throw away your education like this."

"Hermione..." Ron groaned but didn't complete his thought because he knew she was not backing down. Her look of determination always got him to obey her, one way or the other.

"Now I believe you have a free period and some homework to finish." She stated dragging Ron with her to the library.

*~*~*~*

Draco Lucius Malfoy had been walking to his double Potions class after skipping lunch and hanging out with Blaise in the Slytherin common room. The two had just stepped out of the portrait hole when Draco noticed a very upset-looking Harry storming towards the Potions class.

"Are you even listening to me? Or simply admiring your love interest." Blaise said next to him.

Draco wasn't listening and when Blaise looked towards Harry he noticed why. Blaise nudged Draco in the side gaining his attention.

"Ow you ass." Draco complained.

"Stop starring at ex-Potters ass and listen to me then." Blaise grinned when Draco blushed.

"I... I wasn't." Draco protested, to no avail making Blaise raise his eyebrow.

"I'm sure he is fine he always is." Draco nodded at this.

*~*~*~*

"Hagrid! Thank you for coming." Dumbledore said with a smile as the giant man entered the slightly small office.

"Of course Headmaster." Hagrid replied.

"Now as you heard Harry has apparently been adopted. We need to get this set right. There can be no more mishaps, therefore I have spoken to Cornelius and he agreed to give Sirius Black a re-trial." Dumbledore set down a rat trap in front of Hagrid. "I have known for quite sometime now that a certain Peter Petegrew is in fact alive."

"But how sir?" Hagrid asked with wide eyes.

"Ahh yes, he had turned into his animigus form, successfully evading Sirius, but not before leaving behind evidence that would lead to Sirius' imprisonment." Dumbledore explained.

"And what is his animigus?" Hagrid asked now taking the trap.

"A rat of course. I need you to catch him. This is all so we can get OUR Harry Potter back." Dumbledore said smiling a wicked smile.

"Yes sir I'll get right on it!" Hagrid said leaving to get the business done.

*~*~*~*

Severus Snape sat at his desk marking papers when his fireplace lit up. He turned his head only to see the head of Lucius Malfoy. Standing up he nodded his head in acknowledgement.

"Our Lord will not be pleased with you Sev." Lucius said.

Snape rolled his eyes. "How could you possibly know what would please that man?"

"Sev why did you do it?" Lucius asked once again.

Over the last year and a half Lucius asked Severus this question at least three to four times a week. Not once had Severus given him a proper answer. That was, until now.

"Luc, you should have seen his eyes. And the scars. The scars were the worst. I didn't think I was going to, but I made her a promise. I'd be damned if I allowed what I witnessed to carry on. Knowing what they were doing to him and turning a blind eye. I would feel as if I betrayed her." Snape sighed and shook his head.

Lucius' head nodded. He knew exactly how Severus felt about her and he half expected that was the reason. Why else would his brooding best friend risk everything for a child other than his godson, Draco. And especially for the child of the man that tortured him. Lucius smiled a mischievous smile.

"So Sev. When are you going to let everyone finally meet the heir to the Snape fortune?" He asked basking in the shocked and embarrassed face Severus sported for a moment before placing his mask back in place.

"When Tom gets his body back, we can make arrangements. The last thing I want is the so called 'Dark Lord' killing my son." Snape hadn't registered his last few words, but Lucius caught them loud and clear. He couldn't help but take into account how much Severus started to change.

(835 words)