Back to Gringotts

Dear Young Heir Snape,

It has come to the attention of Gringotts that your powers have not been fully recovered. Our potion helped counter-act most of the original potion effects placed on you. We hoped that your own magical energy would get rid of the rest. Since this has not happened yet we ask you and your father to return to Gringotts at your earliest convenience.

Your new accounts manager
~Bloodhook

Harry folded the letter slightly confused. Snape hadn't said anything to him about his magic being restricted. Did he know and was afraid of him? Harry marched into his father's office once again interrupting a meeting. The adults had gotten used to this by now. Every time they protested and it just rolled off Harry's back. When the boy was on a mission nothing could stop him. He walked up to Snape and handed him the letter. Then he walked to the desk and ruffled through some parchment pulling out only two. He walked back to Snape and handed them to him.

"De-spell them."

Snape looked at Harry with sad eyes. "Harry I..."

"Father just de-spell them please." Harry's eyes started to well up.

Snape pulled Harry onto his lap and took the parchment from him. "You must understand. I thought the same as the goblins. Figured you just didn't trust me enough yet."

Snape removed the spell from both parchments and hesitantly handed them to Harry. Everyone watched as Harry's eyes bulged and jaw dropped. Then in the next second something broke. They all, except Harry, looked towards the sound to see that a window was blown out. Snape placed a comforting hand on Harry, everyone now looking at him again. Harry relaxed a bit.

"Should I read it aloud?" Harr asked Snape.

"It's your tests. The choice is up to you."

Harry shrugged then told Salvitor to fetch Draco. Everyone waited in silence. Once Draco come in and sat down Harry read out the results of both tests. They went something like:

Harry James Potter now Harry Salazar Snape (Overview)

~ Heir to:
Potter
Slytherin
Ravenclaw
Snape (Adoption)
Black (Will)

Father and Mother dead - Killed by Dumbledore
Potter Family Fortune: reclaimed by Dumbledore
Access to Vaults: Restricted to Dumbledore

~ Known Vaults:
Potter
Snape (Adoption)

~ Hidden Vaults:
Ravenclaw (Claim Lordship)
Slytherin (Claim Lordship)
Black (Will TBR)

Harry James Potter now Harry Salazar Snape (Detailed)

Mother: Lily Potter (Evans) - Dead
Father: James Potter - Dead
Godfather: Sirius Black - Gone crazy from Mind magic
Godmother: Bellatrix Lestrange (Black)
--- Named without knowledge given to James Potter

Abilities: Spirit sense, Paseltongue, Paselmagic, Wandless & Wordless magic, Occlumency, Telepathy, Animagus, Self healing.

Family Fortune: Access given to Sirius Black upon death of Potters. Access granted to Albus -to many fucking names- Dumbledore by Sirius Black (willingly)

Keys:
(Gringotts - Splitlip)
Ravenclaw Vault
Slytherin Vault
Black Vault
Snape Vault (Possessed by one Severus Snape)
Potter Vault (Lost
--- Not really we know who has it)
Evans Vault
Hufflepuff Vault

Heir to: (Lordships need to be claimed)
Hufflepuff (Conquest)
Ravenclaw
Slytherin
Black
Potter
Evans
Snape (Heir ring)

Adoption Details

Status:
Successful
Type: Blood & Magic
Side Effects: Appearance Change 25%, Telepathy Reduction 40%, Occlumency Increase 15%
Father: Severus Tobias Snape
Mother: Remains Lily Potter (Evans) -
Single parent blood & magic adoption
Bond Status: Growing

Reason Given For Adoption:
"He is the son of the woman I have always loved. I cannot stand by and let him be treated as anything less than the prince he is. If anyone thinks different or tries to stop me I'll Avada them all. Furthermore, I promised to always be there for him.
Always."

Everyone looked at Snape surprised, except Harry. He was slightly confused. Snape shrugged and Harry hugged him.

"You really loved mum didn't you? Like more than what you told me." Harry whispered against Snape's robes.

"I'll explain it to you later. Read the next one." Snape said gently patting Harry's Back.

Harry handed the parchment he finished over to Snape and turned to the next one.

Harry James Potter now Harry Salazar Snape (Spells, Blocks and Potions)

Spells:

Compulsion - Cast by Dumbledore _ To kill Tom Marvolo Riddle aka The Dark Lord, Voldemort, etc.
Obedience - Cast and keyed by and to Dumbledore (Rejection in process)
Glamour - Cast by Dumbledore _ To prevent others from seeing any scars (Not stable)
Mind Magic - Numerous - Cast by Dumbledore _ To be able to manipulate Harry

Potions:
Personality - Makes one insecure (Rejection in process)
Personality - Makes one accept vile punishment (Rejected)
Amortentia - Directed towards Ginevea Weasley
Hate - Directed towards those Dumbledore hates
(It's a long ass list)
Rejection - Makes one reject their magic
Confusion - Makes one doubt good intentions of those not in line with Dumbledore

Blocks:
Telepathy - 100%
Occlumency - 80%
Spirit Sense - 75% (self restoration in progress)
Paselmagic - 100%
Paseltongue - 50% (self restoration in progress)
Wandless Magic - 100%
Wordless Magic - 100% (self restoration in progress)
Animagus - 100% (self restoration blocked)
Self Healing - 100% (ability not even acknowledged)

Potions have been provided by Gringotts to counter-act the above mentioned spells, potions and blocks. Most will be restored on their own this goblin believes.

Another pop was heard this time only Draco got a freight. Snape rubbed Harry's back taking the parchment from him. He had taken little notice of the now broken vase on his desk.

"You're going to destroy my house and then where are we going to stay? I refuse to move into any Potter residences you may own." Snape joked.

Harry visibly relaxed. "Sorry father. Can we go to Gringotts now? I'd like to find out what else is still blocked. I know my Animagus is one since I didn't even know about it."

Snape nodded. It was only 2 o'clock anyway. They could get this all done and he wouldn't have to worry about Harry all the time. Harry offered everyone else to join them which they all did. They flooed to Gringotts almost immediately. Snape hadn't put Harry down once. Even though Harry protested and the others looked at him like he grew another head. Snape refused and soon Harry just accepted it. They walked up to a teller and Harry handed the goblin the note. The goblin vanished then reappeared with another one following it.

"Curse these wizards and their power hungry law breaking ways." The goblin complained in Gobbledegook as they got closer.

Harry looked at him. "I'm sorry maybe we could work something out as pay back."

The Bank went quite. Every goblin turned to Harry with wide eyes. They had all stopped what they were doing to stare at the boy. Snape frowned at them.

"Did you just understand what I said?" The goblin asked and Harry nodded.

Gasps came from every goblin around. "But how I was speaking Gobbledegook?"

Harry shrugged and repeated what the goblin said word for word. Once the shock died down a bit they followed the goblin to his office. On the door read "Bloodhook Accounts Manager."

Everyone sat down. "As from my letter and the sign on my door I am Bloodhook. Your new account manager. It has been brought to my attention there are numerous problems with your accounts. If you would please. I would like to start with a spell test."

Harry took the blade. Cut his hand. Dropped the blood on the page and waited.