// thirteen //

•Arms Of Another•

••••••

••••••

S A M U E L  A N D  R E B E C A  looked like two criminals about to do something bad as Reina continued to stare at them from her seat next to Cayetana, at the end of the couch. Lu and the blonde girl had lots to talk about after numerous drinks, but Reina heard none of their words, too focused on Samuel and his predator Carla, who sat on her phone like she always did.

Reina knew what Samuel was going to do. She knew and she could've stopped it, but even if she wanted to protect her friend Reina didn't do anything, knowing that Carla may have been guilty or involved. What Samuel didn't know, however, was that Reina knew about another person, one she hadn't seen much of that evening.

Carla continued to look at herself on the phone, Samuel's look imbedded on her like she was the first thing he had seen. Reina knew this look, Samuel was already infatuated with Carla without knowing, but the marchioness had that effect on many.

Reina widened her eyes when Rebeca took her drink and began to approach their booth, walking confidently until she accidentally bumped into a guy and threw her drink right on Carla, Cayetana and Lu.

All girls exclaimed in shock, standing to their feet and Reina did the same, hearing nothing but her heartbeat in her dizzy head. "What are you doing?! What's wrong with you?!" Cayetana bellowed loudly, her voice breaking since the drink ruined her dress. "Is it Jägermeister? It stains! This is a Ralph Lauren!"

Reina sighed deeply, watching Carla put her phone down and try to get the alcohol out somehow as Rebeca snickered dully, not one bit affected by the girls' complains. "Relax, girl. Aren't you filthy rich? Buy a new one," Rebeca commented with a smirk, glancing at Reina to see her wary look, but the brunette didn't care one bit.

"It's calimocho," Lu started angrily, going off on Rebeca, who stared at the girl dully, no care in the world. "I wouldn't be surprised if you snuck the cheap wine in in your bra."

"Lu!" Reina shouted, annoyed her friend was being mean to her another friend. Reina stood next to Rebeca, trying to dim the situation, even if it was Rebeca's idea to start a riot. "She didn't throw that drink on you on purpose. Besides, Cayetana, that dress does nothing to your figure so it's only a win situation-"

Cayetana opened her mouth in shock, Rebeca raising her hand for Reina to say that she got it. Reina didn't know why she was defending Rebeca or taking her, consecutively Samuel's side, but this way Reina may could've proven she wasn't at fault. After all, a real killer was on a loose and had to be brought to justice. "I got it. I said I was sorry," Rebeca mused with a look, a little more confident since she had Reina with her.

Lu snickered with a laugh as Cayetana continued to have a breakdown over her dress. "You should be sorry for existing."

"How mature," Reina commented in a grumble, not understanding what still kept her to be friends with the Montesinos.