// two //

•Beautiful but Isolated•

••••••

••••••

I F  T H E R E  W A S  S O M E T H I N G  Reina would want to change ever it would be the choice she made during the summer. Samuel was back in school, aware of what she did since she hadn't been discrete about it. But Reina was just feeling guilty, lonely and drunk.

Samuel continued to walk towards the class, seeing in what danger he was heading when he noticed Guzman and his clique of friends, except for Reina, but she also stood a few feet away from them, watching Samuel with a genuinely shocked facial expression, something nobody had seen in a long time. "What are you doing here?" Guzman questioned without even blinking, seeing his sister's killer's brother in Samuel and nothing else.

Reina felt her breath hitch in her throat when Lu, Polo and Ander moved to stand close towards the Nunier boy, aware he'd break soon. "I have just as much right as you to be here," Samuel told Guzman angrily, not scared to look at a girl's he loved brother.

The redhead Ojeda closed her eyes at Samuel's stupidity because the next thing she thought about came true milliseconds later. Guzman threw his backpack down, landing a hard punch to Samuel's face, which sent him straight into the classroom.

Lu and Ander were quick to jump and stop the blond, who, blinded by rage, continued to beat up an innocent boy, who just got tangled into this mess. But Guzman needed someone to blame, and Samuel was the best candidate for that. "Get the fuck out of it!" Guzman shouted in rage, raising Samuel up, who tried to fight back against the angry athlete.

Reina remained to stand in the hallway, overseeing Polo's blank facial expression before their eyes met. The boy immediately widened his eyes, noticing Reina's eyes on him as if she knew something. It was bugging him so he decided to help Guzman calm down.

Guzman threw another punch at the boy until Polo coming to aid Ander helped to take Guzman off of Samuel until he'd beat the poor guy to death. Lu just continued to throw tantrums, stomping her feet like a child.

When Azucena finally entered the class, Reina moved inside too, standing at the doorway with a numb look on her pale face. "Guzman!" Azucena raised her voice loudly, the two guys barely able to keep their finally leashed friend in tact. "Guzman, that's enough!"

Reina saw the blond Nunier turn around in realization, his anger slowly going down, but not enough for him to realize what he had done. People were gathering like flies, new students intrigued by a fight that broke down on their first school day.

The Ojeda female could only shake her head and feel over everything once again. She then entered the class and passed everyone, all of whom stared at her uncaring face before she settled on a seat in front of an unfamiliar girl, who looked too striking for such school.