// twelve //

•All I See Is Red•

••••••

••••••

A S  T H E  T H E M E  W A S the Red Party the club management did follow it since when Reina entered Club Barcelo she saw nothing but the color of blood. Reina was sick of red, having to put up with the hair color as well, but she did follow the theme and dressed herself in a darker shade of of the color. It was a red sequin dress with long sleeves and a small turtle neck. The dress hugged her body perfectly, laying down with her every curve. The dress had different textures as it meshed with the lights of the club. Reina wore see through high heels too, deciding not to accessorize herself too much since her dress was already very sparkly.

Reina walked through the club's VIP area before noticing her friends sitting at the lounge, all bored. Nadia was with them too, wearing a long red dress, clearly a designer one. She sat next to Valerio, enjoying herself and this made Reina feel weird. She came only to wind off and find out what Samuel would do, not to spend time with them, but seeing Nadia at the booth of her friends made Reina feel a little uneasy.

Cayetana sat in their circle as well, wearing the latest Ralph Lauren, but she looked beautiful despite the posh dress. Reina sighed when she stopped in front of everyone, Ander there too, but he was least of her worries as she focused on Nadia. "Don't you just look lovely," Lu spoke up, smirking dully since they were still quite at odds despite having mended their relationship back at Cayetana's mansion.

Valerio scoffed at Lu's comment, facing Reina with a huge grin, Nadia sitting next to the guy. "You look smoking hot, not just lovely," he flirted, causing Reina to only roll her eyes. She stood in front of her old friends only because of Nadia, not understanding this sudden change in her since she seemed to fit exactly who they all were.

"Is that Yves Saint Laurent?" Cayetana spoke, pointing at Reina's dress with a grin, seemingly aware of fashion just like Reina, but the redhead had no want to chit with the new girl, who could only talk about places she's been.

Reina put on a false smile, for some reason feeling fed up she came, after all, she came only to see what Samuel would do. "No, but good guess. I made it myself half a year ago. Still in fashion," she answered calmly, not really caring so Cayetana gasped in delight, standing to her feet so she could look at Reina's dress.

The redhead allowed her, seeing Valerio smirk at her so Reina glanced away, noticing Polo and Ander sit next to each other like always, Ander's eyes imbedded on her. It's been a while they talked to each other and looking at him now felt easier for some reason. Reina never thought her heartbreak would pass, and it was still there, just not as big anymore. "Oh my God, please tell me you're into fashion too! I've been making some scraps of my own-"

"Cayetana, I'm sure it's all a lovely story, but let's not talk about it tonight, okay?" Lu approached Cayetana, standing behind as Reina stared at Lu's fake smile and that innocent expression. The blonde seemed taken aback and a bit sad but smiled and went back to sit as Lu faced Reina with a wide grin on her face. "I'm happy to see you here. Come and join us. Like good old times, right?"