Chapter 37 - Intense

Damon's pov
Saturday 19th March 2022
**********************************

Tonight I'm taking Mason to the club for an intense scene since I won't be able to when he's more heavily pregnant. I'm planning on doing some shibari to make him look pretty and helpless so I can fuck him and abuse his body.

The past week we've been doing research on how pregnancy and birth and parenthood work. Mason is getting more excited while I'm getting more and more nervous. There's so much to remember; I can't leave a baby alone, I have to feed it like 8 times a day, I have to change it every time it shits, it'll cry and I have to go see what's wrong. I'm worried about how I'll do it but Mason seems confident I'll be a good dad.

"Master," Mason wheezes and I snap back to reality and remember I'm choking him and in the middle of fucking him. My hand loosens and he takes a deep breath while I look down to where my dick is buried in his asshole. Mason coughs a few times and I move my hand from his neck and plant it beside his head in the pillow. He reaches up and holds my wrist tightly as I start fucking into him harshly, his legs around my waist as I push my hips down and fill his tight ass.

"Harder please Master," he moans as I thrust quickly and harshly into his asshole. It feels so tight and warm as I moan, Mason gripping my wrist with one hand and the duvet with the other. I thrust harder and hear the slapping of skin as Mason's legs shake and hover over my waist. The bed creaks and I smile as Mason squeezes his eyes shut and moans loudly.

"Good slave, moan for me," I say as I pound into his little hole. I feel myself getting closer to orgasm and I shift a little to get a better angle then keep going. I speed up as his hole tightens around my dick and he cries out with a shaky moan. I reach down and push a finger into his front hole, curling it and rubbing the spot I know he loves.

"Master please! Let me cum! Please I'm cumming!" He cries as his eyes squeeze shut and I feel wetness on my hand and dick. I smirk when I realise he's squirted on my hand and is still cumming hard, his body shaking and his legs wrapping tightly around my waist.

"What a slut, cumming on my dick this hard," I tease but I'm slightly out of breath as I keep up the fast pace fucking his asshole. I scrunch the pillow in my other hand while Mason squeezes my wrist as I feel myself get so close to cumming. My dick twitches and I groan as pleasure courses through me and I orgasm hard. I pull my finger out of him and use my hand to steady myself as I cum hard and fill his asshole with cum. My hips slow down and I press myself close to Mason as I ride out my high. I slow down to a stop and Mason opens his eyes as he catches his breath.

"Thank you Master," he breathes out.

"You're welcome slave. I'm going to shower, change the sheets then come and join me," I order as I pull out of his asshole, my sensitive dick twitching.

"Okay Master," he says as he catches his breath. He lets go of my wrist and I stand up, walking to the bathroom and stepping straight into the shower. I turn on the water and the cold stream hits my skin harshly. I don't mind the cold so I begin washing myself as it warms up to a nice temperature. I tip my head back and let the water soak my hair as I let my mind wander again.

I'm honestly scared for when he gives birth. I read a lot about it and I'm mortified. How the hell is a baby supposed to fit out of his little hole? And the possibility of tearing makes even me queasy. I'm stunned at Mason's calmness about the whole situation. He said he's always wanted to be a dad so all the bad stuff doesn't matter to him but I'd still expect him to be scared. But he's not. He's excited to do this. He doesn't have the fear I have.