Chapter 29 - She's back

Damon's pov
Saturday 15th January 2022
***********************************

"Good morning Master," Mason says and I open my eyes to see him kneeling next to me on the bed.

"Good morning slave. You're eager," I say as I look at the time and see it's 8am.

"I need to get some painting done and I wanted to say good morning before I did," he says with a sweet smile.

"Good boy," I say as I trail my hand up his chest and wrap my hand around his neck to drag him down to my face. I kiss him with force as he bends down to move his lips with mine. I squeeze his neck before I let go and trail my hand back down his body to his dick where I slip a finger to his front hole. He stifles a moan as I rub his dick a few times in slow circles with my fingers. I jerk myself off as I push the tip of my finger back into his front hole and tease him by rimming the entrance. He reaches for my dick to take over but I don't let him. I want to focus on him.

He whines and circles his hips on my hand as I move my lips against his and slip my tongue into his mouth. His tongue plays with mine and I suck on it gently as I slip my finger all the way into his hole. I finger him at a regular pace as his hips hump my hand slightly and he tries to keep up with my kiss.

I bite his lip and start fingering him quickly, flicking my wrist to make Mason moan and lift up but I manage to keep my fingers in him. I sit up and make Mason lay down with his head in the pillows, my fingers staying inside his hole. I put my hand on his neck and he holds my wrist as I use my other hand to finger him quickly. He moans and bucks his hips up as I squeeze his neck and smile when he gasps.

"Who's my needy whore?" I ask in a condescending tone as I loosen the hold on his neck.

"I am Master!" He answers as he grinds his hips against my hand.

"Tell me what you are," I tease as I move my fingers slowly inside him.

"I'm your needy whore Master, please make me cum," he whines and I speed up my hand and squeeze his neck again. I lean forward and hover my lips over his as I finger him harshly. His body shivers and shakes and I smirk as I realise he's about the cum.

"Please," he whines and I let go of his neck.

"Cum for me whore," I order and his body convulses under me as I connect my lips to his and kiss him passionately. He moans against my lips and I bite his lip as he holds onto my wrist tightly.

"Good slut," I praise. He comes down from his high as I slow my hand and pull my fingers out of his hole. While he's catching his breath I push my wet fingers into his mouth and watch as he sucks on them.

"You're so dirty," I say quietly and he does a small smile as I pull my fingers away and wipe them on the bed.

"Thank you Master," he says as I kneel up between his legs.

"You're welcome slave, now go get your painting done or I'll punish you," I order and he gets up to go to the bathroom. I pick up my phone and check all the work emails I've got overnight and sigh at the large amount. It'll take me a while to go through them so I get comfy laying down and start reading through. After a while Mason comes out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and looks for his painting clothes. I get distracted from my emails when I see him drop the towel and start putting his clothes on. I love his muscles, they make him look so sculpted.