Chapter 5 - Fights

Damon's pov
Saturday 17th July 2021
*******************************

Tonight we're doing rape play like Orion suggested. We're going to the club first then I'll take him to the playroom and we'll do our role play. He seemed just as eager to do it as I was so I won't hold back unless he safewords because I know Marcus will be listening and watching though the cameras.

"You promise me you won't take this too far," Marcus warns before I go into the main room.

"I won't take it too far. I'll listen to his safewords and not go over his limits, although he doesn't have any," I say and Marcus nods.

"Just please be careful," he says with a serious look.

"I will I promise," I say and he lets me go into the main room. Mason is already kneeling beside the armchair so I sit down and look at my slave.

"Good evening slave," I greet because he knows he can't speak without me speaking first.

"Good evening Master," he says respectfully.

The lights dim and I look to the stage where the show is starting. I don't know this couple yet but the larger one seems to be the submissive because he's wearing the same skimpy shorts the other subs wear. I watch as the smaller man starts tying the muscular blond with ropes in a complicated way.

Two doms sit on a couch beside the armchair and I notice them looking at Mason.

"I hate that they let girls in here, it's supposed to be a gay club," one of them says. I frown and look at Marcus' couch to see if Lacey is there but she isn't so I'm not sure who they mean.

"I know I thought Marcus was actually keeping this a gay club," the other sneers and I realise they're talking about Mason. His body is tense and I see him looking down with a sad face.

"Who are you talking about?" I ask the doms sternly. They both look shocked that I'm talking to them but one of them answers me.

"Who do you think we're talking about? The girl sat at your feet," he says and I frown again.

"Mason's a man, not a girl," I say calmly.

"That's not what's between her legs so I don't think she is a man," the Dom says and I feel my anger rising.

"Why does it matter? He's a boy either way," I say firmly and I see Mason squirming as he tries to ignore what's happening.

"She's a freak of nature," the other guy says and I stand up quickly with a glare.

"Leave my slave alone," I warn.

"Or what?" He says and stands up in front of me as he puffs out his chest.

"Enough!" Marcus says as he stands between us. "Get out of my club, transphobia isn't welcome here."

"Fine I don't want to be here anyways with girls," one of the men says before they both storm out.

"What the fuck was that?" Marcus demands.

"They were calling Mason a girl so I told them to stop," I say and Marcus looks down to Mason.

"Are you alright?" He asks my slave.