Chapter 15 - Messing Up

Mason's pov
Monday 11th October 2021
***********************************

I love my collar. It symbolises my devotion for Master in every possible way. It can't be taken off which shows I'll always be his slave. He'll always own me and I love that thought. I love being around him. I love when he touches me. I love when he kisses me. I love...

I can't love him. He won't ever love me back. I'm his slave and that's it. He uses me for pleasure and in return I get to worship him and get used how I like. It's all about the sex and the power and I'm okay with that. I think.

I hear a loud knock on the door and I frown before a chill of fear runs through me. I'm an hour late to meet Master. I was supposed to meet him at the club but I've gotten too engrossed in this painting and I've completely forgot what time it is! I jump up from my stool and put down the paints and brush to answer the door.

As soon as the door swings open I feel more fear course through me. My blood runs cold at Master's harsh glare and I instantly drop to my knees at his feet.

"I'm sorry Master I-"

I'm interrupted with a slap to my face that turns my head and makes me cry out.

"I don't want an excuse slave. I want you in the apology position licking my boots to show me how sorry you are," he says firmly. I don't hesitate to put my chest on the floor and my hands on my asscheeks as I lean to lick at his boots. I try to be enthusiastic as I can but the thought of where he's been walking keeps crossing my mind and making me retch slightly.

Master suddenly walks past me and I cower slightly at his heavy footsteps. He closes the front door and I hear him stand behind my ass. I'm only wearing paint covered shorts and a tank top so Master must be able to see the bottom of my asscheeks.

"I'm disappointed slave. You were an hour late, do you not want to come to the club?" He asks and I quickly answer.

"No! I want to go to the club with you Master I want you to fuck me!" I beg but I feel his boot hit my leg to shut me up.

"Then why did you not answer any of my calls?"

"I was painting Master, I lost track of time," I say but he stays silent for a moment. He stands in front of me again and signals for me to stand up so I do the attention position.

"You're a disgrace. I should never have collared such a disobedient slave. Maybe I should cut it off," he says as he hooks his finger in the front of the chain.

"Please don't Master! I'll do better!" I beg but he pushes me against the wall by my neck. His large hand squeezes the sides and I hold his wrist like I'm supposed to.

"I didn't tell you to speak. Go and prep fully then I want you back here in a pair of boxers," he says firmly and sends me to the bathroom. My body is shivering as I go to my bathroom and close the door behind me. Tears start falling from my eyes as I try to take off my clothes to shower. My vision goes blurry as I turn the water on and let out a sob.

I'm so useless! How could I fuck up this badly? It's not hard to just check the time when I need to. Master must be so sick of me, I won't be surprised if he gets rid of me for a more obedient slave. He deserves a slave who will turn up on time, a slave that can take anything he wants and doesn't have to safeword. I'm pathetic.