Chapter 19 - Mine?

Mason's pov
Wednesday 1st December 2021
************************************

"It's finally December! I wish Vinny was here to enjoy this with us," Cole says as we shower with Will in the subs room.

"Me too, he missed Halloween and now he might miss Christmas too," Will says with a frown.

"I can't imagine how upset Damian must be," I say as I rinse the soap off my body.

"He's holding steady but he really missed Vinny. He wanted to spend this Christmas with his boyfriend but they can't," Cole says with a sad face.

"Let's not dwell, Vinny would hate for us to pity him," Will says and I nod.

"So what are your plans for Christmas?" I ask Cole.

"I plan to get Nathan and Marcus a new car. Nathan's is on it's last legs and Marcus just got rid of his and I finally have a good enough job to afford it," Cole says with a grin.

"That's so cool! I don't have a significant other to buy a gift this Christmas, so I'll have to make do with you guys," Will says and I laugh.

"I don't know if I'm supposed to buy Damon a gift. We aren't boyfriends so I don't know if I'm expected to," I say and Cole hums.

"Maybe ask him about it after your scene tonight," he suggests and I nod.

"I will," I say and we go out to our lockers to get dressed. I'm meeting Master straight at the playroom instead of the main room because we're doing fisting tonight. I'm scared but Marcus trained Master for it specifically so it'll be okay.

"Good luck for tonight," Cole winks as I go to Master's playroom. I take a deep breath and open the door to see Master stood beside the punishment bench. He's only wearing leather pants and he looks so hot!

"Good evening slave, are you ready?" He asks and I nod.

"Yes Master, I'm ready for it," I say confidently.

"Good slave, strip and on the bench, then we can get started," he says and I nod as I do what he says. I feel Master restrain my wrists and ankles before he stands behind me. I feel so exposed to him as he gently slaps my ass and spreads my asscheeks for him. I moan when I feel his tongue lick over my asshole and start to relax me for much larger intrusions.

His tongue spears into my asshole and I moan at the nice feeling. His long fingers dig into my asscheeks as he rims me and licks over my asshole and keeps pushing his tongue in and out. He suddenly stands up and gives my ass a slap which makes me yelp at the stinging pain.

"I'll finger you for a while then you can have some poppers," he says as he gets some lube. He uses the fisting lube which relaxes the muscles there and is the right constancy to use as lube for fisting. I wait patiently as Master opens the tub and rubs his lubed fingers over my hole. He presses two fingers into my asshole and I let out a quiet whine at the small stinging pain of me being stretched.

"Such a beautiful ass," he says as he fingers me and purposefully pushes where he knows feels good for me.

"Thank you Master, right there," I moan as he rubs on the other side of my sweetspot. I whine when he stops rubbing and starts scissoring his fingers to stretch my hole as much as he can.