Chapter 3 - Hurt Me

Damon's pov
Tuesday 13th July 2021
*****************************

Mason is great. We had another scene last week where I inflicted a lot of pain on him and he loved it. I got so hard hearing his screams as I used a whip and a cat-o-nine all over his body. He looked amazing with the red marks across his skin.

Tonight I'm meeting him again. We're going to the main club to watch the show and then going to my playroom for another rough night.

I've just showered in my playroom and I'm going to get some leather pants on soon so I can meet the sub at the armchair I usually sit at. I told him to make sure he cleans his ass because I fully intend to fuck it again, I love the tightness around my dick.

I hear a knock on the door of my playroom just as I pull my leathers up. I walk over and open it to see Marcus in regular clothes.

"Hey Damon, I'm not at the club tonight. Lacey is in charge so if you need anything go to her. Behave, I'm still in my office for a while so she can get me if you don't follow the rules," he warns.

"Okay. Is Mason here?" I ask.

"He's in the sub's room with Cole and Will, please promise you'll follow the rules," Marcus says with a firm look.

"I promise," I say truthfully. Marcus nods and I watch as he walks back down the corridor to his office. I go into my room again and put my boots on then spray some deodorant before I go down to the main room.

I go inside and see Lacey doing her rounds as her ginger sub is no where to be seen. I see Marcus' husband sat on their usual couch which means he's probably the one dealing with their hyper sub. I could never have a submissive that unruly, I need someone who'll respect me and follow the rules. Like Mason.

I sit down on an armchair that I've claimed as mine because everyone else seems to sit on couches with their friends. I like to be alone, that means I don't have to put on a social mask and pretend I'm normal.

I cross my ankle across my knee and watch around the room as doms and subs interact. It's almost 8 which means Mason will be here soon so I start thinking of how I'll use him tonight. I don't really want to whip him again because I'm tired after a long day trying to sell a pub I own.

That's what I do as my job, I buy and sell pubs and bars which means I've bought myself a very nice house from all my profits. I've had a lot of success with this but it's stressful and involves a lot of working with builders to renovate and get the pubs ready to sell on. Today I've had issues with plumbing in a new buy and it's costing me more than I'd ever want to spend. That's why I just want to fuck Mason and let out all my stress.

"Good evening Master," I hear and I look up to see Mason stood with his eyes lowered at the ground.

"Good evening slave, kneel between my legs and give me a blowjob," I order and he does as I say without a word. I unzip my pants for him and let out my dick for him to suck. He quickly takes my limp member into his mouth and sucks and licks eagerly. I love how eager he is to please me. I let out a quiet groan as pleasure spreads through my hardening dick.

I put my hand in his hair and push roughly to make him deepthroat me. We clarified before he just has to tap my leg to safeword if he wants to so I don't go gentle on him. He gags loudly but keeps his hands behind his back as his warm and tight throat constricts around my dick.