Chapter 36 - Starting our Family

Mason's pov
Saturday 12th March 2022
********************************

I can't believe I'm pregnant. I'm going to have a baby! I'll be a dad with Damon and we'll have a family! I'm so excited already, although I'm a little nervous to carry and give birth to a baby. We've decide not to tell anyone about the pregnancy until the 12 week scan so I'll have to keep it a secret which I'm not too happy about but I know a lot can go wrong in the first 12 weeks. So it's best to wait.

I look up at Master because we're cuddling in bed still after he decided we could sleep in instead of getting up early. He's not expressed many feelings about me being pregnant but I know it's a lot to take in and he'll still be processing. He's looking at my stomach and has a confused look, his brows drawn together and his lip slightly between his teeth.

"What's wrong?" I ask gently.

"Will you still have abs?" He asks and I do a small laugh.

"Not when I get a bump, and not for a while after birth. But if I workout after birth I can get them back," I say and he nods seriously.

"How big will your stomach get?"

"I'm not sure, probably like this big," I say as I pretend to put my hands on my soon to be large stomach. He looks shocked at how big I said it'll get but he stays silent.

"Will it hurt?"

"The bump? I don't think so," I say but he shakes his head.

"Will birth hurt?"

"Yes. A lot. So I need you to be there to hold my hand," I tell him and he nods.

"I'll hold your hand. Are you scared?" He asks me as he starts playing with my hair, his long fingers raking over my scalp and messing up the brown locks on my head.

"A little. It's a scary thing to do but I'm sure I can do it," I tell him with a smile. "Are you scared?"

"A little. Birth is dangerous and I don't want you to get hurt. But I'm also scared to be a dad, we'll be in charge of a baby. The baby will rely on us for everything, what if we mess it up?" He asks and smile and put my hand on his cheek.

"We won't mess it up. We'll learn everything we need to know and you'll be a great dad. You're insanely protective so I know you'll do everything you can to keep our baby safe," I tell him and he holds my hand to kiss it gently.

"Thank you for making me feel better. We should get up now though, I've got something planned for you," he says and gets up in all his naked glory while I watch his beautiful body.

We have a quick shower together and then Master gets dressed in a button up shirt and jeans while I brush my teeth. I blush when he hands me a jockstrap and no other clothes.

"Wear this and meet me in the playroom," he says firmly and I nod as I watch him leave the room. I pull the jockstrap on and look at myself in the mirror before I go to the playroom. Master is stood with a weird contraption, a metal box with two large springs and a long dildo attached.

"Kneel," he orders and I quickly kneel at his feet. "I'm training your deepthroating today slave. I could be harsh and put a dildo gag I your throat but I'll give you a chance. This contraption means you can take breaks from the dildo but you'll have to pull back from the springs that will be attached to your collar. So you either make yourself learn to keep the dildo in your mouth or you get tired of pulling and get choked."