Chapter 24

*
"Get off of me!" I yelled as I jumped of of a man's grasp and ran through Luke's house. Not sure how the person chasing after me got here, but it was all gonna be ending in flames. I ran into what I assumed to be a bathroom and quickly locked it.

"Open up! You're aunt won't be proud if I don't finish this!" He yelled, as he banged on the door.

Where is Luke? Stella? Where was everybody?

I jumped into the shower and hit at the window right above it. I hit and hit until my arms grew numb.

"Open up!" The man yelled, as the door began to show a crack in the middle. I started to sob as I hit harder and harder. It wouldn't budge. I grabbed the shower curtain holder and quickly ripped it off the shower and stabbed in into the window. With that, it shattered into pieces. I widened my eyes and tried to jump up, but I could reach it and there was glass everywhere.

Suddenly, the door burst open and the man came rushing in. In defense, I hit him with the pole I had and it hit him right in his chest. He fell and quickly got back up.

"Get over here!" He yelled, angrily as he reached and grabbed me with both arms. I kicked and scratched and tried my best to punch him, but his hands around my neck made my sight go darker and darker each second. An ideas popped into my mind and I grabbed the pole of off the floor, which he surprisingly didn't notice was there, and I shoved it into his face. It must've broke through skin because blood was streaming over the floor. I panicked and hit him with it again.

"Stop bleeding!" I cried, as I fell to my
knees in the shower, seclusion myself from the blood. He coughed and I didn't know why to do. "It was self defense!" I screamed as my tears came trashing at the floor, one after another. It felt as if his blood wouldn't stop flooding and I instantly felt nothing. No emotion. None. "Why am I not guilty!" I cried, emotionless tears. I punched at the floor and the sides of the shower, letting out my emotion, which wasn't even there. "Why don't I feel anything!" I screamed. "Why!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, gasping for air. The oxygen became instantly stuffy and I felt like I couldn't breathe. I began to choke on the hot air and I felt like their wasn't enough for me to survive. I looked up and fell back, hitting the shower, and only seeing red.
*

"Wake up! Please wake up!" Stella whispered into my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw her shaking me relentlessly. I shot up and gave her a confused look. "Oh god. I thought you died." She said, wiping away a small tear, laughing.

"That dream was awful!" I whispered, hugging my pillow.

"Must've been. I thought you had a seizure and died.." She said, looking around.

"Where is everyone?" I asked. Stella shifted and looked at me.

"Ashton and Calum are asleep. Michael is playing his game..." She stopped. I nodded, urging her on.

"What." I said. She bit her lip and looked around.

"Wanted posters came out today.." she barely whispered.

Double update yes!!!!!!! The beginning, if you didn't notice, was in fact, a dream. Just clearing that up. Anyways I wish you all the best day and to be super duper happy. Bye loves <3