Chapter 8

I glanced up at my clock. 1:47am. I cannot sleep! How could Luke just leave me like that. I need details. I really don't wanna be stuck here longer. Damn. I glance over at my clock again. 3:58am. How long have my thoughts been arguing. I think a lot more and soon it's 5am. I get up and notice that there is no camera in the cell. How stupid of these people! I silently laugh to myself. I grab my books and read a lot more. I need to understand this prison.

Finally, it's 7am. I'm not even tired one bit. I practically race into the line, forgetting to find Stella. I rush over to the line, grab my food, and jump onto the seat, where Luke is eating a bagel patiently.

"cliffhanger..." I mumble.

"Clifford?" He questions me.

"What?" I say.

"Oh, my friends name is Clifford, Michael Clifford..." He tells me.

"Oh... Okay?" I state.

"That was awkward." He whispers.

"Yeah, sure, whatever. Give me details about BOOP." I say.

"BOOP?" He says, giggling.

"Ya." I whisper. "break out of prison..." I whisper, not looking suspicious.

"oh okay." He giggles.

"BOOP!" Stella says, as she sits down.

"Shush!" I tell her.

"Oh okay." She whispers, not being able to look MORE suspicious. I roll my eyes. I repeat what I just told Luke and she laughs as well.

"Stop laughing, at least it's not obvious." I say, mocking their faces.

"You have huge bags under your eyes." Stella informs me.

"You think I didn't notice. Ha. Luke here, kept me up all night-" I start, and Stella wiggles her eyebrows.

"STOP! No not that!" I yell. Luke blushes, and Stella laughs her ass off.

"No. Enough!" I yell. "He kept me up because of this cliff hanger of breaking out." I tell her, making sure my voice is low.

"Ahhhhhh...okay." She states.

"C'mon we gotta get planing, I wanna get out by December." Luke says.

"December! That's only 2 months away. What the hell. Guys, we gotta work for this, if we really want out." I say.

"I know, but I really wanna see Calum soon.." Luke whispers.

"Calum?" I question.

"Oh yea, Calum, he is my mate." Luke says.

"Oh." I whisper, so know one can hear me.

"Well we gotta get planning." I tell Luke and Stella. They both nod, as we get up and head outside into the yard.

"Okay, so we're gonna need to find a room to meet." Stella tells us.

"The library..." Like whispers.

"They have a library here!" I say, amused.

"Yes. It's so old, some of the prisoners don't even know it's here anymore." Luke informs us.

"Seems legit." Stella says, biting at her nail.

"It's a deal. We'll bring our breakfast, lunch, and dinner there everyday, and then we'll plan." I state.

"Okay-" I start to say, but am cut off by the announcement. I look up at the sky and notice that it's still fairly light out.

"Everyone please report to your cells immediately, there are signs of-" The announcement says and I catch my breath. "weapons in a cell. Someone is making weapons out of their cell material. Report to your cells or punishments are due." And the voice fades. I let out a sigh of relief and walk away from Luke and Stella, into the line of prisoners, nodding at them. Once I get to my cell, the door doesn't close, like it usually does. A guard just stands right in front of my cell, not even looking at me. I decided to just sit on my bed and wait. I waited, and waited, hearing the faint sounds of one by one, prison cells closing, and then, a woman backed up by three men walk into my cell, scavenging through my stuff, or the prison's stuff. They let out a sigh, and leave, without telling me anything. I sit back down on the bed, and then I heard a sudden scream, resulting with yells and heavy footsteps, and a gunshot. I peek outside my cell, and notice a pile of blood coming from a room about 20 cells from me. A woman tells through a speaker.

"We've found the culprit. If anyone else makes weapons, that will be you." She says as she points to the blood stained floor, as custodians try their best to clean it. I notice a Portuguese maybe, middle aged man, lay across the floor, pale and flooded with blood. I gasp silently, and turn back into my cell, the door finally shutting behind me.

lol sorry that took awhile to update. hope you enjoy! please help me spread this story! tell everyone to read it ect. thanks again! i love you all