Chapter 10

I rolled my eyes, and saw Luke raising an eyebrow at me as Stella steadily paced into the aisles and aisles of books. After a few log minutes of waiting, Stella gently dropped a thick, small book on the table we were sitting at.

"There we go." She smirked. I let out a small giggle and she told me to ask for a pen or pencil because I was the most innocent looking one out of us. Luke stared at her, realizing that she meant he didn't look innocent, nonchalantly. He scowled and brushed it off. I went up to the young, bold looking lady at the metal desk of piles of scattered pages.

"Erm-..." I choked, gaining her attention. "May I please have a pen or pencil?" She eyed me suspiciously, then looked at the table where Luke and Stella were at, and finally spoke.

"You can't have it, but you may borrow it when you need, you better return it though." She spat, in her raspy, rough voice, as her tattooed fingers handed me a rusted pen. "How do I know what you're gonna do with that..." She whispered, turning her attention back to a file of old yellow forms. I walked back to the table, wide eyed, so Luke and Stella know that she isn't all around friendly. They silently laughed, and I handed them the pen.

"I'll write." Suggested Stella.

"Do you even remember how to write?" Luke tested her, smirking.

"Ahh, fuck you." She yell whispered, as she practically flung the book and pen at Luke. He snickered, as he picked up the rusted pen. I took in at the time, as Luke wrote down his plan, to think about how long Stella was here, and that now she doesn't know how to write. It may seem sappy, but I feel so bad for her.

Awhile later, Luke finally gasped and slid the book at us. I stared at it, thinking through everything he wrote down.

"This is good, Lucifer." I smirked.

omg guys I'm so sorry that it's been forever since I updated. I felt so bad I couldn't sleep. It's been ages. I'm sorry. I'm also sorry this is really short. I was gonna make it longer but I didn't want you guys to have to wait longer! Please forgive me. Thanks. <3