Chapter 14

"Alright ready." Luke asked us as we sit at the library table. Little does anyone know that we won't be here for long. The librarian literally hasn't even looked at us.

"Only 1 hour. Don't mess this up." I warned everyone.

"Especially you." Luke eyed Stella.

"Shut it, before I do something to make me stay here longer." Stella warns Luke. I keep my mouth shut around rude comments toward Stella, because just because we are 'friends' I guess, that doesn't mean she won't snap. Or Luke. I shiver at the thought of them hurting one of us. What if they are scared of me. Probably not. My crime was small, compared to Stella's. Luke was just angered. It all made sense. I did it for a stupid reason. Now I have to break more laws by escaping a prison.

Luke furrows his eyebrows at what Stella said, and makes the best choice, to be quiet. We all have walked around, mapping out where we are going, and what exactly to do, without messing everything up.

"I can't wait to get out of this hellhole." I smirk.

"Neither can I." Stella agrees.

"Same." Luke said, as me and Stella roll our eyes at him.

"What a blank response." Stella stated to Luke.

"What do you expect from me." Luke countered.

"A better response." Stella fired.

"All I do is say one word, literally, and you burst." Luke mutters. Maybe it's her time of the month. I shove the thought away, as I stare at the clock, barred by metal wires. Do they really think we are gonna need a clock, when we have one already. How cliche is this.

*FlashBack*

"Hey babies, I'm home." My mom shouts as she enters the house.

"Honey! What is this? Why haven't you ate?" She asks in confusion, as she drops her bag onto the tile floor.

"Becau-" my little sister starts until my aunt walks in.

"She didn't want to. I tried to make her, but she fought me." She put on her most fake worried expression ever, right in front of everyone.

"Honey, you have to listen to your aunt and eat!" She calmly stated. My little sister nodded, not wanting another beating that none of us could do anything about. I tried to say something, but I couldn't. Why didn't I? I am so stupid. Once my mom went to her room to put everything away, my aunt stepped toward my sister.

"That was close.." She whispered, my sister nodding, scared.

"Don't you dare." I tried, but she faced me, un intimidated.

"You can't do anything." She breathed. I winced at her breath of alcohol.

"Soon. Soon.." I mumbled.

"What?" She hissed.

"Nothing.." I bite back my fake smile and grabbed my sister's arm and left my aunt in the room, throwing a clock at the floor, shattering it. She is probably just going to blame it on us, but that is the least of my worries.

*End Of FlashBack*