*shoutouts & a/n*

Yo fam! So sorry I haven't started up Runaways. But as I have said before, I am putting that story on hold, so I can work more on Remember Me. But anyways, I love you all so much, so please don't give up on that sorry, or any of my stories in general. All of you readers mean the world to me, and I hope I inspire you guys to write stories yourself, and have fun with them! I love you all, xoxo!

Alright, so onto the shoutouts!

So, recently my best friend bunnibutt has created an outstanding, original story, called: They Wanted Her Love, She Wanted Something Else, and might I say, it is certainly amazing! No joke. Another great thing about it is that it is not a fan-fiction! No shade on fan-fics though, but it gives the story a broader spectrum for more people to enjoy it, so if you want to read a story, outside of a fandom, this is most definitely for you! I am currently editing the story for her, and it is such a story that makes you think, about the past, present, and future. Please go add it to your libraries, my lovelies, and have an awesome day. Love you all <3!!!

I also wanted to take the time in this a/n to give a huge shoutout to my awesome readers! I love seeing your comments on the characters actions, ect. It makes me the happiest person, and puts a smile on my face, daily. So I just wanted to thank you all so much for making my life a much better place! I love you all more than I could ever explain. Talk to you all later, <3.