Chaper 22

"What is going on?" Another voice asked, as footsteps came closer and a light was turned on.

"Nothing I just thou-" a red haired boy said as he saw us. He did a double take and smiled. "Luke!" he yelled, rushing down and patting Luke on the back.

"Michael!" Luke said, smiling as an Asian looking boy stood at the top of the stairs.

"No way!" He said as he almost fell down the stairs. "Luke! Ashton get up you idiot!" He said, hugging Luke. I saw a dirty blonde emerge from a room and he smiled widely, running down the stairs.

"Luke! Why are you here?" He asked.

"We, um...got released?" Luke said.

"That's the Luke I've been waiting for!" Michael laughed. "Now. Who are these lovelies." He smiled, looking at me and Stella.

"I met them in prison. Don't worry, they mean well. They are gonna stay with us." Luke informed everyone.

"Um. Okay?" Calum said, unsure of himself, scratching the back of his neck.

"Proper meetings! What have your mums taught you?" Ashton smiled, reaching his hand out to Stella. Stella smiled and shook his hand. He then shook my hand and I smiled, then went back to awkwardly shifting as Michael chatted with Stella. Michael waved at me while he was chatting Stella up and I decided that was our greet. I saw the Asian boy walking up to me, and I grinned.

"You guys didn't kill anyone, did you?" He asks me, looking behind him.

"You could put it that way..." I said, drifting off.

"Well, you better not steal anything. I used my allowance on the stuff here." He told me, looking at a lamp.

"Allowance?" I choked, holding back a laugh.

"Yeah...?" He said, confused.

"Never mind." I said, walking over to Stella, leaving Calum to his thoughts. "Hi." I said to Stella as she stood behind Luke talking to Michael.

"Hello. This place seems nice." Stella said, looking around.

"Can I talk to your guys." Like said, cutting Michael off in whatever he was saying.

"Yeah." I said, as Stella trailed behind me. Luke brought us to a hallway away from Michael and Calum and once he knew they couldn't hear, he started talking.

"Listen. I know I lied to them, but i know they can't keep their mouthes shut for their life." Luke whispered.

"They don't deserve to be lied to." I said. Stella huffed out a breath and stared at me.

"I could really care less of what the deserve. This is almost life or death. If we get caught, we could get death sentenced. I almost did, but luckily I pleaded guilty. My luck. Just like our luck on how we got out. Remember our hard work. Yeah! So don't screw this up. They can deal with it." Stella said, looking side to side.

"Exactly." Luke said, ending the conversation, as he began to walk back into the living room.

"This isn't going to end well." I said, as I followed after them, regretting leaving prison.

OMG IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN TWO WEEKS, APMOST THREE! I know I said I was not gonna have wifi for a week but it ended up being two weeks, and I have been feeling really bad. Again sorry, I will be updating a lot more now! I know I hate it when people never update and I never want to be one of those people. Please forgive me and have a great Christmas! <3