Chapter 31

I stare at Luke in pure shock, as I turn around slowly.

"I told you..." Stella whispered, in a sarcastic tone.

"Calum don't-" Luke hissed.

"What the fuck?" I hear Calum yell at Luke.

"What? She's leaving!" I hear Luke yell.

I don't turn around. I quickly open the door and step out into the early sunlight.

"Bye." I hear Luke say to me, and I can almost see him smiling behind me with Stella.

"What happened.." I hear Calum through the walls as I close the door.

I hear more murmurs but I decide to ignore them as Michael's car pulls into the driveway.

"Bruh, what's going on?" Michael smiles when he sees me as he gets out of his car.

"I'm leaving." I state bluntly.

"Oh cool. I'm gonna play League later, if you want to watch, you can. You know where I'm at." Michael says, oblivious to what I mean.

"Um, maybe..See you." I say awkwardly, deciding to not tell him all of the details.

"Okay Lyss. See you later." Michael says as he takes off his beanie.

"Hopefully..." I whisper.

I look away from him, avoiding any other comments or questions...

But then, just as I walk off of the driveway I realize something..

Where the hell do I go?

SSSSORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE 5 YEARS! I JUST GOT BACK FROM A TRIP AND I FELT SO BAD THAT I COULDN'T UPDATE BC THE WIFI WAS TERRIBLE LIKE OWW! ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! LEAVE HAPPY COMMENTS BECAUSE I'M BACK IN SCHOOL NOW FROM MY VACATION AND IT SUCKS BUT SPRING BREAK IS AT THE END OF THIS WEEK SO YEAH WOOHOO I ONLY WENT TO SCHOOL FOR 6 DAY THIS MONTH YOWZA!!!!!!