Chapter 23

I followed Luke and Stella into the room where Michael, Calum, and Ashton stood, talking amongst themselves.

"Sorry about that." Luke said, as he sat down on the couch.

"It's 3am..." Calum said, shifting towards the clock. Luke looked at him and nodded.

"We should get some sleep." Ashton commented, as he began to walked upstairs, Calum following him.

"I'm gonna get back to my game. I wasn't actually sleeping yanno? Sleep is for the weak!" Michael said, quickly leaving me with Luke and Stella.

"Is it okay if you guys sleep in here?" Luke asked, motioning towards the living room, that was accompanied by two couches. I nodded and Stella immediately fell back onto the couch.

"You know this isn't going to last.." I informed Luke. He rolled his eyes and Stella groaned.

"Get over it, at least we're out." Stella muttered, as she closed her eyes.

"Yeah.." I mumbled, feeling guilty. "Okay, goodnight.." I whispered, trying to forget about all this wrong that flooded my life.

"Good night." Luke said as he walked over to his room upstairs.

I shifted uncontrollably for the next hour, trying to push out all of my guilt. I'm surprised I felt more guilty than how I felt in prison, let alone more guilty than I felt after I killed the innocent people, and that makes me feel even more guilty. All guilt, guilt, and guilt warred against my thoughts, murdering every other thought my mind consumed throughout the night, until I felt like my whole body had guilt written all over it. I turned over one last time and saw Stella sleeping peacefully.

"How does she get through this..." I whispered, careful not to wake her. I wish I could just not care, just like her. I wish I didn't go to that bank that day. I wish I didn't have an awful aunt. I wish my mother knew what was going on. I wish I didn't feel guilty. I hope all of this guilt will leave soon. For the new half hour, I nagged on and on with my mind, and with that, my mind consumed as much guilt and anger as it could, drowning me into a deep sleep.

Hello loves! First chapter of the new year! How is everyone? 2015 is aight so far and I hope it gets better, but you know, it will only get better if you put in an effort and try your hardest to make it better, it won't just come without work. Lol that's life. Sorry for the pep talk! Talk to you soon <3