Chapter 30

*FlashBack*
I ran through the hallway, bursting into my sister's room.

"Shh..." I cooed, as she looked at me, questioningly. "Auntie's mad." I said, as I moved her into the closet.

"You nasty children. Get over here." My aunt yelled, as I heard a bottle smash.

"Shh..Ted is at Rona's." I whispered to Cassidy.

"Okay..." She whispered, as I quickly shut off the light and opened the window to make it look like we left. I then slipped into the closet with her, leaving it creaked open, not to make it obvious. I then piled us in laundry and stacked items in front of us. Once I finished, we were as quiet as ever, like usual.

"You kids! Get your asses over here!" She yelled as she busted through the door. I held Cassidy's mouth closed to keep her from screaming. I heard our Aunt rush around, throwing things every which way, until she finally left, and I soon heard the front door slam. I quietly opened the closet and stepped out. Nothing was really destroyed, a few pieces of clothing scattered, but not much. It sounded worse from inside the closet. I assumed that it was just me thinking the worst.
*End of FlashBack*

I woke up in a sweat, what seems like usually now, and got up to drink some water from the kitchen, and ran into Luke. Why is he up? He looked at me, but didn't say anything. As I smiled, I felt it decay quickly. He walked out with not another look and I just stood in the kitchen, feeling hurt.

Is he doing this on purpose? I thought to myself, as I stalked away to the couch, where Stella was sleeping. Maybe he was too tired to notice? I hoped, as I tried my best to fall back asleep on the couch.

I woke up the next morning, and Stella wasn't on the couch she usually slept on. I guess she woke up earlier than me, which wasn't normal, because she is always a later sleeper, here at least. I quickly got up and looked for her. No one was here, that's odd.

"Hello." I called out and I heard it echo through the house. Creepy. No answer. Since no one answered, I decided not to call again, because they probably had to go somewhere, which is weird because it's early in the morning. I decide to make myself a cup of water and pretend to be a normal teenager, not an escaped prisoner. As I begin to feel normal, reality kicks in and Luke barges into the kitchen with a wanted poster in his hand.

"What do think this is?" He hisses. I scrunch my eyes from how close he is and push his back.

"When did you become so threatening?" I try to joke, but he just stares at me.

"These posters! Explain to me why you, a murderer might I add, is not in this?" He screams and it echoes through the house as Stella walks in.

"I don't know! Okay! Stop reminding me! My life is rough as it is." I shout and Stella grimaces at me.

"Your life? Rough! Shut up you idiot! You deserve to be on these! Not me!" He screams.

"Stop being a dick!" I yell and think of running out of the room, but I know I can't because then I will have no where to go. As soon as I stand up, Calum rushes in.

"What's going on?" Calum yells, looking as tired as ever.

"Alyssa was just leaving.." Luke smirks as he shoves me to the doorway, not giving me any time to process anything.

OH GOD IM SORRY FOR THE SUSPENSE LOL!