GAMER BLOGS: Tsurugi Kyousuke

>>Tsurugi Kyousuke has logged on.

Welcome to an episode where my friends dared me to do some nonsense things and ended up being here. Why bother me for the whole day to just make me do a fucking blog? What do they gain from this? I can't believe that I'm friends with these people.

I was also asked not to swear in this blog for the sake of the readers. I'll try my best.

[insert pictures of the Inazuma Gamers spamming his private social media accounts and gaming chat boxes.]

Should I introduce myself? I don't know what I should do at this point since I don't write at all. Except if this is a research material or something.

I am Tsurugi Kyousuke, 21 years old, a part time computer engineer who likes all sorts of games since I was younger. I am also the former ace of Raimon in junior high and the son of the CEO of a certain messenger app, I won't mention the name of the app for my discretion. I was introduced to the company when I was 4 and that's when my love for soccer and online games developed. I was lucky enough for my father to support me in my hobby as he bought me all sorts of gaming consoles, as long as I get good and decent grades in school. Should I get a low mark on a subject and I won't be able to play for weeks.

My brother and my childhood friend, Hakuryuu, introduced me to soccer. They literally pulled me out of the house to teach me soccer, so that I can have a life other than playing online games all day. They were the reason why I didn't turn into a NEET up to this day and I became so good in the said sport that I can adjust my skills depending on who am I fighting, or crush my opponents in my will. I would admit that learning sports isn't easy in the beginning, but if you get the hang on how to properly move and play, you would realize it's not bad at all. It's better if you're playing with someone you can trust too. Although, I kind of became edgy towards the sport for a meantime since my brother got involved in an accident because of my stupidity. His legs was severely paralyzed that he couldn't walk for almost 5 years until his surgery overseas. I don't want to talk further about this since I was in the dark in these times. Hakuryuu also had to move away for his elementary education, so I lost contact to a friend that I trust. It's been years since we last played against each other. I wonder how is that albino doing now?

Many said that I was really an expert in soccer and in online games. I wouldn't deny it but it's not my thing to boast about it. I'm just glad that Raimon made it Nationals and I'm currently one of the top global users in my accounts. I don't teach anyone tho, I hate how someone can't understand something that I only emphasized a second ago.

*ring*

A notif from this app?

[From @Reddishing_Chic:
Why are you so hot?]

Wow, people are actually reading this? You're probably so bored but thank you for asking.

I'm hot? My current temperature is normal right now, but if you're referring to my appearance, I am not sure. I heard girls from my high school and college call me that. Am I that attractive? I guess I received good genes from my parents, since I'm not really taking care of myself most of the times. I have a bad sleeping schedule and sometimes I don't sleep at all, so I make up by eating right.

[From @ice_ey:
Why are you so ho— //gets slapped// Ok I meant why are you so tall? *whispers* Not like I'm not tall or anything]

I'm not that tall, I'm only 5'11 and a half. Tall people are those who reached the height of 6'0 and above. But I assume that I'm still taller than you? How's the weather down there? You should smoke some weed, it makes you feel HIGH.