Admins and More Enemies

<Minecraft HQ>

《ATTACK NOT SUCCESSFUL》

"Ugh, great!" Admin Ryuuji complained as he tries to attack the main virus off from their game.

Admin Hiroto sighed, "Midorikawa, we tried to attack it a million times but still it won't get off."

"Well, try and try until you succeed."

"Well, shit. The virus is getting bigger and stronger as the SEEDS continue to win. There are only very few players left active in the game." Admin Kidou said.

"I see. I have to make an apology letter for the accounts and data stolen by the virus. We'll work extra hard to retrieve that information for the sake of our users."

"I was only able to remove a SEED, my nephew's, sadly." Admin Fubuki muttered.

"Any SEED count?", asked Admin Endou.

"67483, Endou."

"There are so many copies. I'm surprised there are still remaining players."

"They'll fight." Fubuki replied, "Especially the Gamers Of Inazuma!"

Hiroto asked, "Gamers of Inazuma? Who are they?"

"The gamer group I was able to contact this week. One of them is the son of Lancelot Corps's CEO."

"Really? The older or the younger?"

"The younger."

"Ah, Kyousuke..."

"Yep. Their gamer group had a lot of skill points compared to the others as well. They helped me to retrieve back my nephew from the SEED virus too. I heard from the other gaming companies that some of their members' accounts are currently topping the leaderboards."

"And they're so young too. I hope they get more sleep."

"Too bad, the situation is getting out of hand that we actually need their help." Kidou pressed the keys quickly, trying to recreate the game's algorithm.

'"Speaking of which, the Fifth Sector bombed the Lancelot HQ, right?" Said Kidou.

"Please, Kidou. Don't call the main virus 'The Fifth Sector' anymore. We all know that they are using Gouenji's company name. They're guilty in terms of trademark infringement." Midorikawa explained.

"Ooh, correct."

"Yukio confirmed it. The virus creator hacked his phone by using his IP address and used it as a bomb detonator located under the HQ. Good thing that he left his phone in his office while he's on Lancelot's tower 3." Stated Hiroto.

"Whoever that virus creator is, he's really good at hacking, computer codes, and programs that he managed to invade someone's private phones." Said Endou.

Fubuki added, "Even our game..."

"And there goes the problem. We can't even locate the hacker! All we have is this code '4417'!" Kidou mouthed.

The admins were stunned when they heard about the code from Kidou.

"4417? Kidou, where did you get that?" Questioned Fubuki.

"That's the number left by the virus the day it hacked MC, which means that's the virus code. But what am I pointing is, we can't even use it against it!"

"You just said it. That's the virus code, we can send it from it, then-" Midorikawa was cut off.

"The code is incomplete," Endou said in his serious voice.