Meeting and Height Conciousness

(Y/N) [Surpiseeee ^^]

<The next day>

I'm currently preparing myself and picking outfits.

The fateful day has come.

I'm going to meet everyone at last!! Gosh, I'm so excited! I can't wait to see Aoi, Tenma and Shindou-Senpai, and the others especially Kariya! I wanna learn the unique ways of messing with people from that devious person. I smiled to myself, thinking of possible scenarios in my head.

I'm also wondering on how everyone looks like. It's been months since I've met my childhood friends so I really missed them so much! Hm, the others...Fei, Kariya, and Kirino-san! Let's guess. Fei's the one with orange spiky hair and has brown eyes? IDK.

I'm pretty bad at guessing people's appearance that I met online, so I'll just find out later.

There's one person I really want to talk to and meet but at the same time, I don't want to. I told Shindou-san I WAS curious about Tsurugi but I just shake it off because I already know his attitude. It's obvious in the chat logs; he's a prick and you can't talk to him without pissing yourself. He might just ignore me too! I hate that idea...

I think he's the kind of person that will bully you with just his eyes and judge your whole humanity with that one bad thing you did, and he will always remind you that only to embarrass you. I shuddered at the idea. Is he a delinquent? No, he's surprisingly and actually a professional talker when the topic is about the games, messenger, hacking, coding, numbers and algorithms, and strategies! Except for a few cusses. He's very skilled, it's just his personality that throws me off.

His appearance too! I never saw him in person so I'm really wondering how he looks like. I remembered what my mom said back then. A person's looks reflect the person's behavior and vice versa. I'm pretty sure he's not attractive.

Ahh!! Enough with these! I've been staring at nowhere for so long! Lemme just take a bath and get ready for our meeting!!

<Time Skip 9:00am>

I was walking to the gaming café when I saw Tenma, Aoi, and some person they're talking to. Oh God, they're really here!

"Tenma, Aoi! Over here!" I called and waved at them.

"Oh my gosh, (Y/N)!" Aoi came over and we hugged.

"Aoi! It's nice to meet you again! It's been so long."

"Yeah, I know. We really missed you. How's life?"

"Almost hellish, but I'm managing. How about you Tenma?"

"I'm fine. I continued being a soccer captain until now. I'll continue to do so once we graduate in spring. Hahah." He cheerfully replied.

"I can't believe how you balanced your studies and soccer." I sighed.

"And he's gaming too," Added Aoi.

"Amazingggg."

"I've trained my fighting spirit to be this strong! Handwork is always the key." Tenma said, "Anyway (Y/N), this is Rune Fei, a friend of ours."

"Oh, glad to meet you (Y/N)." Fei waved a hello.

"Glad to meet you too, Fei. So... you're their college friend?"

"Yes. I started as Tenma's dorm mate in our freshman years, and I got dragged with his group because we like the same things. Soccer and online games. I don't play soccer as much as Tenma does now because I had to focus on my studies."