Note - 2

Hello and good day to everyone!!

Lately, I have unpublishing some of the chapters in this story and putting them back again, and last night I decided to completely unpublish the book because I AM REWRITING THE STORYYYYYY

And by rewriting, I mean, I added some details that will strengthen the plot and the succeeding parts of the story. I corrected some grammatical and dialogue errors in the story and the parts that made me cringe so much. Please keep in mind that I started to write this story when I was in 8th grade, so I didn't know what a strong plot is at that age. It's been years and I regret partially neglecting this story (I have alibis, my studies are keeping at bay), but now I wanted to tell the rest of it because I will be very busy soon. Thanks to this pandemic, I have some time to spare.

I had so much fun rewriting the story and I relieved the whole plot inside my head, I felt so refreshed. I recommend you guys to re-read the earlier parts so that you won't get confused in the next updates. 

Another thing, I love love LOVE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS!! Please continue to correct me whenever I make mistakes and let me hear more of your thoughts about the story! And to those readers who keep reading, THANK YOU SO MUCCHHHH! You guys mean so much to me, sending lots of love to all of you~~!

I promise to update this week! I'm feeling very motivated! 

Thank you guys again! Muah~