Messenger Apps and Decoding

[Welcome to the Gryphon Messenger! Would you like to make a new account?]

>YES
NO

[Creating Account... Please wait . . . ]
[Your newly created account and chatroom is ready to use! Enjoy!]
[You entered the chatroom "GamerzOf_Inazuma]

>Tenma has logged on.
>Kirino has logged on.
>Fei has logged on.
>Shindou has logged on.
>(Y/N) has logged on.
>Aoi has logged on.
>Tsurugi has logged on.
>Kariya has logged on.

(Y/N): Welcome to my messenger app ^^

Tenma: Hwow, (Y/N), I didn't know that you have your own messenger!

Shindou: Cccooooollll

Fei: Aren't you going to release it in public?

(Y/N): Uh, no, I'm not going to release it, I'm just experimenting...

Tsurugi: At first I thought it's bland, but it's actually pretty decent.

(Y/N): thanks! >_<

(Y/N): I'll add more functions and features soon~

Kariya: And now I that I think of it

Kariya: WHY CANT WE OPEN THE LANCELOT its been 2 weeks holy shit

Shindou: Is there something happening to the Lancelot, Tsurugi?

Tsurugi: Actually, dad called me after you left the house last night.

Aoi: What did he say?

Tsurugi: Lancelot is still under the wraps.

Kirino: WHAT?!

Kirino: What happened to it?!!

Kariya: WAS IT HACKED? WAS IT INFECTED WITH THE VIRUS??

Tenma: Geez, calm down everyone 😅

Tsurugi: It wasn't hacked. The team isn't finished decoding everything yet.

Tsurugi: You see, with this hacker issue still going around, my dad decided to change the algorithm of the messenger and added more firewalls to secure the remaining users. Soon, the new version of the app will be released publicly.

Tsurugi: There will be a difference between the version all of us will use because our information holds more priority.

Fei: I thought it'll be doomed.

Shindou: In case the Lancelot will get infected, we have (Y/N)'s messenger. Let's use this one while waiting for it to be fixed.

Aoi: It kinda shocked me that (Y/N) has her own messenger. When did you start programming this?

(Y/N): I forgot to tell you when we all first met again in the Gaming Café I'm sorryyyyy 

(Y/N): I switched to the course of Computer Programming and I have to memorize a lot of codessss. It has 8 semesters, I failed in the 1st year, but succeed in the second and following years!

Tsurugi: It was never easy to take a course with connections in computers. And about memorizing codes? That's true.

Fei: Wait, your course is Computer Programming? Does it mean that you can program games too?

(Y/N): I really wanted to, but I'm focused on this messenger. Plus, there's another bunch of codes to learn and memorize, so I won't be able to program games right away.

Fei: Aww

Shindou: let's talk about these hacking issues in MC.

Shindou: Yūtaka is the username of the hacker. Shouldn't it be connected to its name?