Trick Or Treat

(Y/N)

"Ugh, I'm the worst at choosing outfits..." I groaned as I threw another costume on my bed, "I don't even look good in every costume I wear!"

"Don't worry (Y/N), we'll gonna find something that's for you," Aoi said, "Oh, wait. How about this one?"

"What's that?"

Aoi showed you the costume. It's the gown of Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

"Uhh..."

"Come on, (Y/N). Try this! It's pretty, I bet it will look good to you!"

"Alright. I'll try. But that'll be the last one; if this one won't work on me, I won't go in that Treat or Treating outside with you."

"Got it." She replied and wore her costume, which happens to be a witch.

After a few minutes, the both of you finished changing and applying some make-up retouches.

"Wow..." I muttered, "I look great in this one..."

"Just like I said. How about me? Do I look good?" She asked.

"Of course you do. Thanks for this costume anyway."

"No prob! Let's go now! I'm excited to see Tenma!"

I raised my brow and smirked, "Tenma only?"

"I mean, everyone."

"I actually thought that you would go together when we are still kids. Maybe you two are in a secret relationship?"

"Nah, shut up (Y/N). We are just friends."

"Yeah, FRIENDS..." I said, unconvinced.

The group met in their usual place; in front of the Gaming Café.

Everyone has their own unique costumes: Tenma as Eren Yeager in Attack On Titan, Shindou as the Mummy, Fei as Nagisa Shiota from Ansatsu Kyoshitsu, Kariya as a Necromancer, Kirino as Grell from Black Butler.

We decided to celebrate Halloween even if there are some problems with the games we play and the messengers we use.

Wait. And then there's Tsurugi.

Awh shit no

NOOOO

He's just dressed as Prince Adam, a.k.a the Beast.

They've planned this, didn't they? Fuck this life.

"Hey, Aoi!" Called Tenma, "Oh uh... y-you look... pretty in that costume..."

"Uh, t-thanks... you too."

I smirked in the sight of this canon ship.

"I thought you're going to wear the Genocider Syo costume, Kirino? But it looks like that Grell catches your liking more." Shindou commented.

"Nah, I don't want to cross dress. I thought Genocider Syo was a boy but she was a girl! By the way, nice costume you got there, Kariya." Said Kirino.

"Ahh this? Yeah. I actually used my sister's period blood to make it look realistic." Kariya replied.

He was knocked down by Aoi's broom, "That's gross you b#*&$/:^!"

Piss off, idiot. I could swear the shit out of me loudly if only there are no kids around. I could hear the others stifle a laugh

"Stop, stop! I was just joking! I'm sorry!" Kariya pleaded.

"You know, being a necromancer suits you. Because you'll be on your grave first." Kirino laughed.